If you had a time machine....

I'd go back in time to see if there really were Adam and Eve, and take a few pictures if they do exist...

I'd go back in time to see if there really were Adam and Eve, and take a few pictures if they do exist...

:idiot:

Anywho, I would make sure that my time machine was a flying time machine and I'd go bug some dinosaurs but they couldn't touch me because I'm flying and then I'd come back to the present day and be like hey guys I have a flying time machine and I just went back in time and saw some dinosaurs ripping each other apart it was so cool but then nobody will believe me because they're all boring and dumb and don't realise that I'm just so awesome that I have a time machine *gasps for breath* :shifty:

I'd travel back in time to buy stocks from Apple, Microsoft, then I'd travel into the future to check out what's happening and find the secret to eternal youth if it ever would exist.

One thing I think would be really great would be to travel to the future to get some sort of eternal youth/live forever cure, and then travel back to the beginning, so that you can experience the whole of history, and be like some sort of mysterious, wise presence throughout time (like a time lord!).

I'd go to 30 years from now, steal a computer and run crisis on full :{

I'd take a jaunt back to three weeks ago - I had the best afternoon nap in the history of afternoon napping.

Then perhaps a cruise back to when you could still smoke in pubs.

Then... nah, that'll do it.

Probably go back to 1st Century BC or 2nd and go to China and train as a kung fu master.

edit: Shit, I meant Japan.

edit: No, maybe I might stay in china and become a kung fu master.

Last edited:
Killing Hitler is a bad move. No war and technological development is going to lag. No war and the United States economy is down the drain.

Of course it isn't. One must take the good and the bad. An artist who had a terrible childhood may draw on that to make great works.

And you just don't care about the 48 MILLION people that lost their lives? I'm at a loss of words here...

note: whether killing hitler would prevent the war or not, that's not the question here. He is saying that he would't want to prevent WWII.

And you just don't care about the 48 MILLION people that lost their lives? I'm at a loss of words here...

note: whether killing hitler would prevent the war or not, that's not the question here. He is saying that he would't want to prevent WWII.

Over 30,000,00 died in the An Shi Rebellion, 45,000,00 during the Mongol conquests, 25,000,000 during the Manchu conquests, 25,000,000 during the Taiping Rebellion, 7,500,000 during the Russian Civil War, etc. Huge death tolls are not as uncommon as you might think and each have shaped our world in different ways. Trying to go back to prevent these events could make things worse and this is something you must understand. Death may be a terrible thing but what results from it may not be so terrible.