If you had a time machine....

What if you gave them swine flu and they all died?:D

Obviously, you would have brought a collection of their work so you could take credit for all of it if you accidentally killed them.

Steal tech from the future. I don't want to risk screwing up the past and making myself cease to exist.

Kill Hitler...d-bag..Microsoft and Wal-mart.

Killing Hitler is..bad.

@Hitler
...kill Hitler. That is brainless.

kill Hitler

Apple, Microsoft...megamillion numbers...rocket car.

Well, I for one would welcome our...overlords.

Ninjas.

1y5pgz.png

killing hitler...WWII.

]...racists...

Cripple Bill Gates...Marvel Comics Fan

killed Hitler...hitler!

Killing Hitler

hire ninjas

nazi...damage...olwhut

Europe...peaceful...history of Europe.

"Go back and kill Hitler".... Killing Hitler....blame...jetsetter..people die, that's the course of life... good samaritan by killing off Hitler

...Roswell... and controversially, kill Bush Jr... 9/11?

Hitler...USSR...Stalin..German Nazis?

...Bush planned 9/11, Hitler wasn't such a bad guy afterall, etc.

..kill...Germany...germany a shithole...Hitler?
kill Hitler...murdering miliions...kill Hitler...he hasn't murdered anyone or did anything.

Hitler, Stalin, G.W...killed Hitler...sunshine and rainbows...killing off Hitler

...debate...The Bush 9/11...trollish/joking/silly/etc..."Hitler wasn't such a bad guy afterall."

..nuclear weapons...prevented...All rock, rap, pop, jazz, everything

FOR THE WIN!!!...Agreed...Hitler and the Nazis...nazis conducted...medical experiments...they were humane...
Auto Union F1 racers in the late 20s and 30s...USA...the world's top country..Great Britain, France and even Germany... killing...travel...big profit... Hitler

my thoughts right now are..a joke...stop Hitler...
communism...win in Europe.

perfect Aryan race...No...help Germany.

media...terrible...child...experienced communism...wealthy...was poor

Because we're human...kill each other.

THERE. I summed up the internet.

Last edited:
I'd bring a concorde back in time and amaze the wright brothers.

Way to take things out of context, jayhawk :lol:

I had to. The thread was getting WAY too serious. I especially like "blame jetsetter" and "Hitler, Stalin, G.W...killed Hitler...sunshine and rainbows...killing hitler"

^
Sarcasm?
:lol:

I for one am glad there is no time travel. I have a suspicion that there are no real attempts at time machines not because it can't be done, but because of the catastrophic effects going back and messing with stuff could have and that anyone who is smart enough to look into time travel would realize that far before coming up with a way to do it.

Ron Mallett is generally respected and has been exploring the possibility of time travel for some time now. Obviously, there are many people who disagree with his theories and he has not conclusively shown anything but he his trying.

Personally, I'd go back and have a chat with Jesus. I'm not religious, or even convinced he existed but I think that would be a interesting conversation.

Otherwise I'd be mostly interested to go into the future and see what technology develops, find out if humanity starts living on other worlds, and find out what life looks like elsewhere in the galaxy (assuming there is life).

If I'd known this thread would of turned out like this, I would gone back in time and started a redhead thread to distract everyone from this one.

And I thought my facepalm was bad. :lol:

And to add being a kung fu master and ninja, I would also wanna travel to Ssangyong before it went bust and design some really good looking cars. Also while i'm in Korea, I'll find out who my biological parents are.

There, no killing, no conspiracies, just good old time travelling.

If I'd known this thread would of turned out like this, I would gone back in time and started a redhead thread to distract everyone from this one.

+1 for the redhead thread!

-1 for there already being a redhead thread!

Since I'm in a shitty mood, I would go back to my birth and end it there.

+1 for the redhead thread!

-1 for there already being a redhead thread!

Since I'm in a shitty mood, I would go back to my birth and end it there.

That Redhead thread came up later on. I started Redhead thread long ago that Quicky ended rather quickly.