IF you HAD to sack one of the presenters....

Mr-Stabby

Which would it be?

I know they work perfectly together and you wouldn't want to get rid of either of them, but if you were FORCED to get rid of one of them which one would it be?

For me it would definitely be Hammond. Although as a threesome they are great, if you strip out May and Clarkson, what redeeming qualities does Hammond actually have? Apart from arguing with Clarkson and May, and being the butt of all the small man and teeth whitening jokes, there's nothing to him. And its not as if i find him attractive, not being a homosexualist :lol:

So make the choice :)

Which would it be?

I know they work perfectly together and you wouldn't want to get rid of either of them, but if you were FORCED to get rid of one of them which one would it be?

For me it would definitely be Hammond. Although as a threesome they are great, if you strip out May and Clarkson, what redeeming qualities does Hammond actually have? Apart from arguing with Clarkson and May, and being the butt of all the small man and teeth whitening jokes, there's nothing to him. And its not as if i find him attractive, not being a homosexualist :lol:

So make the choice :)

Maybe I am being a bit touchy here, but isn't Hamster-bashing just a bit tasteless bearing in mind how he had such a serious accident and made an amazing recovery, and how I think it is incredible that he is able to stand up, walk about, function normally and be part of TG at all.

Maybe I am being a bit touchy here, but isn't Hamster-bashing just a bit tasteless bearing in mind how he had such a serious accident and made an amazing recovery, and how I think it is incredible that he is able to stand up, walk about, function normally and be part of TG at all.

Yes i think you are being a bit touchy, sorry but didn't you get the whole thing at the beginning of the first episode, where May was trying to hand him tissues etc and he just said he just wants everything to go back to normal, and it has! Plus it's not as if it's too soon.:? Plus i'm not Hamster bashing, i like the bloke i just think that out of the three, if one of them 'had' to be sacked, he should be the one to go. Please don't turn a bit of fun into a serious debate, otherwise you might as well be Mary Whitehouse ;)

Yes i think you are being a bit touchy, sorry but didn't you get the whole thing at the beginning of the first episode, where May was trying to hand him tissues etc and he just said he just wants everything to go back to normal, and it has! Plus it's not as if it's too soon.:?

Yeeeeeeeees, I did 'get the whole thing'.:rolleyes: Just offering my view, even if you do think that it is bollocks.:p

this is a ridiculous question to ask and it would be a ridicilous thing to answer it

x2 :p

It's so brilliant as it is, why ask a question like that. Even if it is for fun. :)

Jeremy = excellent
James = excellent
Richard = excellent

They all bring their own different styles to the show and the personalities of the presenters and their interaction is what marks it out above so many other programs. I know a few people have chosen Richard and he may not be as eccentric as James or as controversial as Jeremy, but he's a key component of TG's success, imo.

I'm trying not to take TG for granted 'cos I'll be really gutted when it finishes.

IMHO, of course. Sorry to be so boring. :mrgreen: I'll go back to lurking now.

Last edited:
Tim Lovejoy - he is so bad, he can ruin a show without being on it, or even share the same TV channel.

Although I like Top Gear Dog, she was introduced as a presenter so she will be the first to go. A sacrifice for the good of the show.

They all have great personalities that add their own angles to the show, so if you sacked one of them it would really upset the chemistry.

JC does do the best car reviews though - by far.

No. they all have their appeal, no one is subordinate to another. Can I just sack the Stig?