• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

I'll be snowblading for a week!:D

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
I'll be in France for a week, terrorising mountains :D

Snowblades are like short skis, you don't have the annoying sticks and with a little practise you can run up a hill with those things. Very manouvrable and fast, you can race through forrest and take shortcuts which you can't take with skis and sticks.

I'll post some pics when I'm back.

Some n00bs:

P2050111.jpg

sb10.gif

FranBlade.JPG

Yeah, exterme sports. I bet you can get Snowblades with iPod holders. :lol:
Have fun, and bring back some pics

Hahaha, I'll ask in my best french...vousavez une iPod?

I'll try to get the nice chick on it as well, gonna be hard to spot them though, fully packet and glasses as big as cartyres.. :(

Jostyrostelli said:
I'll try to get the nice chick on it as well, gonna be hard to spot them though, fully packet and glasses as big as cartyres.. :(

May I take your googles off...oh, you're fat, excuse me :lol:

Lol @ Swek.

Yeah I hope I don't break anything, last time I fell really hard and hurted my wrist, that lasted for 5 weeks... :thumbsdown:

:shock:
I've never seen those before, i bet its a lot of fun :eek:

I wonder if anyplace has those here...i'm going snowboaring again soon, but i would definately want to try those snowblades instead.

Anyways, have fun :thumbsup:

You should! Have you ever been skiing? If you can ski, you can do this with much less effort and lots more fun!

I wanted to go snowboarding but my sister tried it last year and she thought it was fun but she was all mangled up and stuff. And with a snowboard you mess up the first few years cause you have to practise all day and fuck up on every slope.. ;)

I have my own snowblades, mine were about 135euros, so they were pretty cheap.
You can rent them here for 30 euros per week.

Skivblades are DANGEROUS. A couple of years ago on a skitrip with my old school a friend had skiblades. After a jump he became unbalanced and fell on his stomach. The skiblades did't eject and because they are so short, they hit my fried in his back... It heart for over two weeks... :thumbsdown:

Have fun!

Buba

Jostyrostelli said:
You should! Have you ever been skiing? If you can ski, you can do this with much less effort and lots more fun!

I have my own snowblades, mine were about 135euros, so they were pretty cheap.
You can rent them here for 30 euros per week.

Yep, i know how to ski also. I'm not as good in skiing as i'm good in snowboarding, but i should be ok.

I just searched around for places that offer snowblading in new york, but i couldn't find anything :thumbsdown: :(
Oh well....i'll just try to keep an eye out for it.

hmm... I've never seen those before... I've only been skiing and snowboarding... I don't remember seeing anyone with these before... anyways... have fun jos :D

--> pOw3r: Try this link, seems to have a lot..Ski Central

--> Andrew: They are not very common here either, most of the time me and my brother are the only 2 people on a whole mountain with these thing :D

You can even slide over someone elses skis, that's really fun...but I'm not gonna do that anymore, cause now they're mine and I'm not into waxing ;)

Thanks all :D

It's not about the speed for me, I wanna do stunts and go offtrack everywhere and I hate those sticks and long skis are not good for going up hill...done it 2 years but this is so much more fun! And light too!