I'm a European living in Florida. I don't think we share the same taste in cars.

RYs8a.jpg

Hehehe you could put your car in the back of either of them :p

Sooo, two trucks and someone's friction toy.

:evil:

SpaceXEngineer

Is an MG Midget a suitable car for the 'spread out' USA? I can just see you run down highway 1 to the keys in that.

Can you get a Kosher service and parts for that over there?

where at in FL?

I don't see the issue...

I have the same issue when I park next to the Fiat 500 & 600.

Funny one troll. Never mind the fact that Florida is Miata country and that just about everyone I know in South Florida (I grew up down there) that has big truck is either a contractor or has a boat to haul.

Where's the trolling? It's a cute picture, and explaining why people have trucks doesn't change the fact that they do.

Where's the trolling? It's a cute picture, and explaining why people have trucks doesn't change the fact that they do.
+1, it's cute, not negative... At least, I don't perceive it as negative... *sigh*

It's perhaps not posted in the appropriate section, but that's a forgivable newbie thing.

Last edited:
Would not like to be caught going through all those midgees with the top down along 1 in May. See my Avatar for the illustration - my rental + Midgees. ...

SpaceXEngineer is posting from Japan so do the math whether or not this is his picture or just stolen off Reddit.

He's also the troll who posted that Clarkson paintjob as his own.

Their reputation says it all really - SpaceXEngineer is a complete douchebag.