• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

I'm back, for those that care

justin syder

Car(s)
1986 Mercedes-Benz 300E
Well been busy with stuff and after coming back from vacation then going with my aunt to Atlanta for a weekend I lost track of coming to the site.

I have 49 pages of posts to go through and love some of the new stuff on the site, the download section is nicely organized.

You'll see me in the political section and here and there and im up to page 4 of 49 so I have alot to sift through.

How's everyone been? Anything I should know?

49 pages :lol: .

What you should know:
pumesta made the biggest entrance as a noob by ripping classic Top Gear episodes (from 1989 and up) and torrenting them. :thumbsup:

welcome back :)

Also, I am officially awesome. ;)

^ :lmao:

Welcome back justin.

ESPNSTI said:
What you should know:
pumesta made the biggest entrance as a noob by ripping classic Top Gear episodes (from 1989 and up) and torrenting them. :thumbsup:
+ New TG Season just started. FG season is at 6th episode I believe, with new 1h long format.

ESPNSTI said:
49 pages :lol: .

What you should know:

welcome back :)

Yes, I have seen these in the new and improved download page. Very cool of him.

Anyone else need or want to fill me in because I doubt I'll be able to go through all 49 pages, as of now im on page, 4 and I am going to work out now so I'll have to catch up some more most of tomorrow morning.

Anything usefull or interesting that I missed posted before Nov 9.

Thanks, pdanev, ESPNSTI, jayjaya29.

PS, anyone know about "Dr_kno"? I saw a post of his with a pic of an SLR and a list of supercars to die for? Is he for real?

LOL

You're not getting my Bud Light though.

Im really getting into workin out and I think we have to talk cause Im sure you have a good knowledge of things I should know.

^ Just hang an Arnie poster on your wall, that should give you all the power & strength in the world, right UKD? :mrgreen:

welcome back justin... nice to see a regular come back on the forum... I thought you left... and btw justin, Jasons gone now :(...

justin syder said:
Im really getting into workin out and I think we have to talk cause Im sure you have a good knowledge of things I should know.
Not a problem. I've been lazy for the last year, so I've lost like 15 pounds. If I'm not pounding 4000 calories a day I lose weight just sitting on my butt. :?

pdanev said:
^ Just hang an Arnie poster on your wall, that should give you all the power & strength in the world, right UKD? :mrgreen:

Exactly.

hey welcome back bro :thumbup:

what's going on in your life, studies/work?

was that vacation fun?

Glad to see you back aboard justin! :)

JUSTIN :D

Been busy working aye...getting closer to owning an SLK55 I hope or has Clarkson just ruined your plans :lol:
SiR_dude said:
I thought Leppy came back?

I expected you'd show up when TG started :mrgreen: :thumbsup:
He did, just kept very quiet since shortly after his return..

Oh yeh Jasons gone! Some say it was me, I say it was inevitable.