Im ever so jealous (friends in Ferraris)

Chupacabras

Car(s)
2004 Subaru Impreza
http://www.vorb.org.nz/ftopic-33570-0-days0-orderasc-.html

thats what my friend from NZ did rescently :shock:

F430 goodness....

In this case it was the new Ferrari 430 and his newish M5. Suffice to say the Ferrari was the quickest there at around 1.10 followed by the M5 at 1.17 and then my brother's Type R at 1.20 beating a new E55 by a second (Merc's supercharged V8 monster) and two Audi wagons, an RS4, RS6, Supercharged Jag, two SS's.

well the new veyron's 7th gear dosent even kick in til over 215 or something... i think i could have fun just below 215mph :lol:

There was a guy in our class at school that drove a 360 (and a 450bhp evo) until a few weeks ago.

Mr.Repo' man busted him back to the poor house. Now he drives (and sleeps in) a Peugeot 206GTI.

Sweet karma.

GraemeH said:
There was a guy in our class at school that drove a 360 (and a 450bhp evo) until a few weeks ago.

Mr.Repo' man busted him back to the poor house. Now he drives (and sleeps in) a Peugeot 206GTI.

Sweet karma.
loolol thats hilarious. a kid that went to our high school a few years ago inherited around $150 million (his grandpa invented the styrofoam cup or something and wanted to get back at his two sons) and bought a lambo diablo and drove it to school everyday. :thumbsup:

Nice. I bet the two sons were suicidal. This guy owned a shipping & freight company. His dad owned a seperate shipping company. They both were taken. Hell, they even came into his house and took the glass out the windows.

He's been driving those cars since we were 18 or so. There was a Continental GT and 911 turbo in the family too.

I'd feel bad, but he's been living on someone elses money all this time obviously while having envy piled on him, so eh.

^ I doubt any carnut in here would have done anything else... Well I would have bought a Lambo/Ferrari for each day of the week, but hey... ;-)

he was your typical white teenager. he bought a lambo not because he's a car nut, but because he thought it was the coolest/flashiest thing he could blow some money on, and was probably after some pussy as well.

bartboy9891 said:
he was your typical white teenager. he bought a lambo not because he's a car nut, but because he thought it was the coolest/flashiest thing he could blow some money on, and was probably after some pussy as well.

what the hell does him being white have to do with anything?

Because white people suck, derr.

Just kiddin'.

matt_shaw said:
bartboy9891 said:

moe isn't white, so.. it's just like if you say typical black teen rappah!

matt_shaw said:
bartboy9891 said:

im brown, so i sometimes point out what they are. dont really know why

i was just trying to give you the idea of the typical white teenager the, "cool kind", that just won a shitload of cash