• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

im sick

nitrosubaru

im sick as a dog, but need to go to sydney to look at a car. i decided not to get something new, im looking at a my01 Liberty GX Wagon (2001) tomorrow, but im that sick i cannot even talk, i have to click my fingers to get my wife to come to me! :)

i want to look at this car tomorrow so bad

2001 model
107,000kms
$17900
about $2000 under market value...

Re: im sick

nitrosubaru said:
but im that sick i cannot even talk, i have to click my fingers to get my wife to come to me! :)

Then what are you doing on the internet? :p

well i went and looked at 4 cars today...and now i know i need to spend more...
so im going to look at another my01 wagon for $22700 tomorrow morning, and now i know i want an auto tradgic! lol

anyway...the one in sydney was all chewed by a dog and children and the others were so so...

more updates tomorrow

Renesis said:
Liberty GX Wagon? What the...

That's not a Jeep Liberty right?

Nope. Subaru Liberty.

ec52a80ac902188864d2cd35a812bf19.jpg

Renesis said:
Liberty GX Wagon? What the...

That's not a Jeep Liberty right?

Jeep Liberty = Jeep Cherokee in OZ, likewise Subaru Legacy = Subaru Liberty here.

so i looked at this one this morning...it is immaculate a few stone chips (about 5 all up but nothing bigger then 1mm)...i offered $21k, he said no but i'll speak to the wife, he rang back and said no again, so i said $21500, he said not under $22k...

so...do i pay $22k or not....is the car worth it?

Renesis said:
They (we) aren't fucked up.
So exactly what are you saying Ren? Aussies are fucked up? Care to elaborate on that...
nitrosubaru said:
so i looked at this one this morning...it is immaculate a few stone chips (about 5 all up but nothing bigger then 1mm)...i offered $21k, he said no but i'll speak to the wife, he rang back and said no again, so i said $21500, he said not under $22k...

so...do i pay $22k or not....is the car worth it?
I did a Drive.com.au search for Liberty's and the most expensive one I could find was $20K.
http://drive.com.au/used_cars/subaru/liberty/results.aspx?from=0&m=subaru|liberty&sf=2&pg=10
So I guess this one your looking at better be quite good. Its 2001 so whats the mileage may I ask?

If you really want to beat him down on price, go to his property at night and add a few more stone chips on it and say "mate c'mon, cut me a deal...look at the state of this junk!".

Oh and Andy, Watto just posted that pic so we know what type of car we talking bout..i think..

Renesis said:
Fucked up Aussies! :lol:

To explain the Legacy / Liberty / Cherokee thing - In Australia we have an organisation called Legacy which cares for the widows and dependants of deceased servicemen. I believe that's the reason the Subaru Legacy was renamed the Liberty. Then when Jeep bought out the Liberty they obviously couldn't use the Liberty badge in Oz as Subaru had been using it for years, so they retained the old Cherokee name.