"I'm sleeping with my daughter but you know, so what."

You people are all assholes, why is any of this YOUR business? I agree i think its weird as hell, but live and let live.

It's our business because they went on national TV and told everyone!!! I was watching it last night and it was a full on interview. Now it's Australia's business.

That shit is fucked.

Well, I heard that South Australia was really coming into it's own these days...

..your daily dose of evil was brought to you by the letter E

Fuck, this is morally wrong! :barf::tvhorror:

Horse-Yuck-copy.jpg

This is what happens when your bring over the Camaro. :p

||I am such a troll :)

There has to be some chemicals in adelaides water.

It becomes a big deal when incest produces retarded kids. Also, when they break the law, it does become more than "live and let live"....

The retarded children argument is a respectable and worthwhile one, but I don't understand why you, or anybody else, is so anxious to support laws. I honestly don't like the daddy-daughter relationship, but i find it more disturbing that anybody would really even give a damn. I find their relationship foolish and kind of desperate, but their both happy, so as long as their not popping out retard babies please f*ck off.

The retarded children argument is a respectable and worthwhile one, but I don't understand why you, or anybody else, is so anxious to support laws. I honestly don't like the daddy-daughter relationship, but i find it more disturbing that anybody would really even give a damn. I find their relationship foolish and kind of desperate, but their both happy, so as long as their not popping out retard babies please f*ck off.

I do agree that we should leave these people alone no matter how much we disagree with them. But to play Devil's advocate how will you ensure they don't have children together?

Did you even read the first post? They already have a nine month old child together.....

Maybe you should check the facts a bit before you tell people to "f*ck off" :thumbsdown:

Granted, we don't know if the child is retarded yet, but the chances of that are pretty high.

IF they just want to have sex, then yeah I can see how that is none of our business....but when they start having babies (which they are), then it becomes a problem. What should be done about it, I don't really know, but even you said "so as long as their not popping out retard babies", and now they are having babies, so even you suggested that it's a problem.

Last edited:
Why am i not surprised that someone with the dental hygiene of a tramp thinks that incest should be socially acceptable.

Feels great to be a south australian right now. :?

It's being reported in the news now that their first child died from having a fucked up heart and this is their second attempt

It's being reported in the news now that their first child died from having a fucked up heart and this is their second attempt

That is just awful. They should be mandated to have surgery to prevent further attempts.

Seems more like a Tasmanian thing rather than a South Australian thing

The only saving grace is that they got together up in Queensland and then moved to SA....

Still doesn't make it any less wrong though!

Why am i not surprised that someone with the dental hygiene of a tramp thinks that incest should be socially acceptable.

:lol::lol::lol:

Damn, you beat me to the point.

Dear God.

Burly men of FinalGear, pick up thou weapons; we are going lynching! :mad:

I know that the article relates to Cousins and their offspring, but thought I'd throw this out there to add some more spark to the conversation.

And before you read on, condolences to the couple for the loss of their child. I know that the relationship had questionable origins and that the child probably should not have came about, but condolences either way.
In April 2002, the Journal of Genetic Counseling released a report authored by a team of scientists led by Robin L. Bennett, a genetic counselor at the University of Washington and the president of the National Society of Genetic Counselors, which showed that the potential risk of birth defects in a child born of first cousins was slightly higher than the risk associated with a non-cousin couple. The report estimated the increased risk for first cousins at 1.7 - 2.8 % over the base risk of about 3%, or about the same as that of any woman over age 40, or of a still younger man (see paternal age). Put differently, first-cousin marriages entail roughly the same increased risk of birth defects as a woman faces when she gives birth at age 41 (roughly 6%) rather than at 30 (roughly 3%). Critics argue that banning first-cousin marriages would make as much sense as trying to ban childbearing by older women. These numbers were reported only for first instances of cousin mating; repeated generations of cousin coupling are thought to increase the risk substantially.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_couple

So they actually got cousins to fuck and looked at their kids?

wtf2.jpg

"I was looking at him, sort of going, oh, he's not too bad," she said. "Like you might look at a man across the bar at a nightclub."

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/04/07/r238628_964318.jpg

:blink:

Sentencing remarks

They do live in a fairly rural area but thats still no excuse.