"I'm sleeping with my daughter but you know, so what."

Wow, old man is a friggin perv....

Messed up people...

Oh Christ...look at them though. Just the sort of Today Tonight fodder that infests the northen metropolitan suburbs, even if they do live in Bordertown (not much better).

Obviously lower class, and he's a convicted bank robber. According to the court verdict, their second daughter was born in Pt Pirie...a city not known for it's health resorts.

I really don't know what to say when I hear stuff like this.

The question I've been asking myself is: is this better or worse than a married gay or lesbian couple adopting a child?

The question I've been asking myself is: is this better or worse than a married gay or lesbian couple adopting a child?

at least if gays adopted a child the child wouldn't have the possibility of being retarded or other such effects.

Totally fucked up, IMO. Yeh, thats about it really :dunno:

IMO, none of its right. I can't say which one would be 'better'. Just so long as the childs born into a loving family, thats the main thing.

Is it too early to start with the Adelaide jokes :p

Oh Christ...look at them though. Just the sort of Today Tonight fodder that infests the northen metropolitan suburbs, even if they do live in Bordertown (not much better).

Obviously lower class, and he's a convicted bank robber. According to the court verdict, their second daughter was born in Pt Pirie...a city not known for it's health resorts.

Spoiler: Millions of impoverished people worldwide aren't sick fucks, or criminals.

"He lives up there with his mum and his sister"
"And are they as big as he is?"
"Who"
"His mum and his sister."
"Same person."

:lmao:

Love that movie!

I'm shocked to say the least. I would have expected this from Tasmania, not South Australia...

EDIT: Hidden_Hunter beat me to that one!

Shoot them.
Shoot them both now or if you want to give them the punishment they deserve, castrate them both.

Completely fucking disgusting that there's people who just "don't get" why incest is bad. Complete ignorance is never good and the saying "live and let live" is THE MOST pathetic sentence ever. Live and let live is hippie talk, hippies are not living in this century.

Alright, incest is not acceptable to society in pretty much all the places that I've ever heard of. There are also scientific studies showing the danger of inbreeding from a genetic point of view.

With that said, assuming there are two consenting adults in an incestuous relationship, why do we care at all what they do with their lives?

In summary:
1. I do not approve of incest, and keep it out of my personal life. (as I'd imagine most people do)
2. But on the other hand, I don't really give a damn about what other people do, since it is not affecting me.
3. Therefore, let them do whatever it is that they do. I'm going to keep working on my programming homework.

Alright, incest is not acceptable to society in pretty much all the places that I've ever heard of. There are also scientific studies showing the danger of inbreeding from a genetic point of view.

With that said, assuming there are two consenting adults in an incestuous relationship, why do we care at all what they do with their lives?

In summary:
1. I do not approve of incest, and keep it out of my personal life. (as I'd imagine most people do)
2. But on the other hand, I don't really give a damn about what other people do, since it is not affecting me.
3. Therefore, let them do whatever it is that they do. I'm going to keep working on my programming homework.

Yep agree completely.

And what about when they produce retarded kids and then leech off social support because of said kid?