"I'm sleeping with my daughter but you know, so what."

teeb

Car(s)
old Saab 9-3 coup?
Here, have a link. My emboldening :

Article said:
A SOUTH Australian father and daughter have revealed they are a couple, and have had a child together. John and Jenny Deaves reunited 30 years after Mr Deaves separated from Jenny's mother. Jenny was 31 and just two weeks after meeting, father and daughter had sex.

"John and I are in this relationship as consenting adults," Mrs Deaves told the Nine Network's 60 Minutes tonight. "We are just asking for a little bit of respect and understanding."

Their nine-month-old daughter Celeste, shown on TV, appears fit and healthy. Mrs Deaves said soon after reuniting with her father she began to see him as a man first and her father second.

"I was looking at him, sort of going, oh, he's not too bad," she said. "Like you might look at a man across the bar at a nightclub."

Mrs Deaves brought two children, Samantha and Alex, into the relationship after splitting from her former partner. Mr Deaves admitted that he "initially" thought having sex with his daughter was wrong.

"Emotions take over, as people no doubt realise, there are times during your life where emotions do rule the heart, it rules the head," he said. "I knew it was illegal, of course I knew it was illegal but you know, so what."

Mrs Deaves said the physical relationship with her father was like "a sexual relationship with any other man". For Mr Deaves the sexual relationship was "absolutely fantastic".

A South Australian police media spokesman said "the couple is being monitored".

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

Poor daughter, too. That's going to be an awkward "where's grandpa?" conversation when she's older.

"He lives up there with his mum and his sister"
"And are they as big as he is?"
"Who"
"His mum and his sister."
"Same person."

Jesus Christ that is so twisted

the physical relationship with her father was like "a sexual relationship with any other man".

Aw right. Well its all OK then.

Geez. Fucking idiots.

fucking digusting...

what a nice thread to read while eating my breakfast.

"I was looking at him, sort of going, oh, he's not too bad," she said. "Like you might look at a man across the bar at a nightclub."

that is just completely fucked up...

I used to live in a small town, there was a brother and sister who had a child together; everyone in town called them "The Lees"...you know, UG Lee, FUG Lee. Consequently, their child is dinged in the head and not mentally stable....gee, I wonder why?

I used to live in a small town, there was a brother and sister who had a child together; everyone in town called them "The Lees"...you know, UG Lee, FUG Lee. Consequently, their child is dinged in the head and not mentally stable....gee, I wonder why?

Guess they just have to find out the hard way.

This doesn't happen very much, but I am at a loss for words.

At the risk of being flamed...

I've never had the instinctive reactions to incestuous relationships that most people seem to, which is either one of disgust, anger, or both. It's obviously different when offspring is involved because of the higher risk of genetic abnormalities, and for that reason I'd have said that this father-daughter couple shouldn't have had a kid. But although it's not for me, and it's clearly not for most people, I have no problem with accepting incestuous relationships where kids aren't involved. I can recall seeing a few documentaries which have shown people who are clearly, demonstrably in love with their partners, whether they're siblings, children or parents. Why should they be reviled and outcast when most people aren't?

I think that it gets harder to draw the line when pregnancy and children are part of the equation but otherwise I don't share everyone else's immediate reactions to this type of relationship.

At the risk of being flamed...

I've never had the instinctive reactions to incestuous relationships that most people seem to, which is either one of disgust, anger, or both. It's obviously different when offspring is involved because of the higher risk of genetic abnormalities, and for that reason I'd have said that this father-daughter couple shouldn't have had a kid. But although it's not for me, and it's clearly not for most people, I have no problem with accepting incestuous relationships where kids aren't involved. I can recall seeing a few documentaries which have shown people who are clearly, demonstrably in love with their partners, whether they're siblings, children or parents. Why should they be reviled and outcast when most people aren't?

I think that it gets harder to draw the line when pregnancy and children are part of the equation but otherwise I don't share everyone else's immediate reactions to this type of relationship.

The line is at someone you share the same last name with (sisters, brothers, fathers, mothers, cousins, uncles, aunts) its all bad!

You people are all assholes, why is any of this YOUR business? I agree i think its weird as hell, but live and let live.

Weird but still :lol:

You people are all assholes, why is any of this YOUR business? I agree i think its weird as hell, but live and let live.

It becomes a big deal when incest produces retarded kids. Also, when they break the law, it does become more than "live and let live"....

Last edited:
Ooooo good timing

qs32q1.jpg
Reminds me of Southpark:

Some person:"But it's only candy!"
Eric Cartman:"I've never heard the words 'only' and 'candy' together in one sentence."

:lol: