Images

Vandal

Car(s)
2008 Mazda MX-5; 2008 Mazda3 Sport GT
I consider myself computer literate but . . .
. . . how do I insert images from my computer hard drive into posts? How do I place an image from my computer hard drive into my signature?

I'm new to this whole forum thing.

I think I am able to copy and paste one of my photos from an external site like Flikr:

397214005_f1e01156e9.jpg

Uh, maybe not.

Damn it.
Vandal

He he you created a thread that only participated in! Seriously, that's the only way to learn.

I was able to post an image from an external site (Flikr), but I still can't add an image from by hard drive. Am I just not able to do this?

I'm such a noooobee.
Go ahead laugh.
Shake your head too.
Flip off your monitor.
Good. Thanks.

Vandal

I was able to post an image from an external site (Flikr), but I still can't add an image from by hard drive. Am I just not able to do this?

Vandal

No, you can't link media from your hard drive. You need to upload it somewhere on the web where everyone can get to it.

Flickr, ImageShack, PhotoBucket, My upload.... They just need to be somewhere other than your hard drive.

I prefer imageshack.**.

I prefer imageshack.**.

Long live imageshack.....except I hate when I accidently click their strategically placed ads after browsing for a photo :mrgreen:

Ads? What ads? ^_^

imageshack is GAY as from today - until they update the toolbar for Firefox 2.0.0.2 :mad:

Ads? What ads? ^_^

The ads on their main site. They're placed in such a way that after you "Open" in your "File Upload" Dialog, the ad is right underneath.

I guess I'm too lazy to install a FF ad block plugin, hehe

imageshack is GAY as from today - until they update the toolbar for Firefox 2.0.0.2 :mad:
about:config -> extensions.checkCompatibility -> false

or not..