Important reminder about forum rules

_HighVoltage_

Captain Volvo
Car(s)
1998 Volvo S70 T5M
I am concerned about a trend I have started to notice recently on our forums, more specifically - hate speech. I have noticed two threads now in which members post somewhat derogatory comments regarding certain ethnicities and cultures - in particular, gypsies or Romani people. Let me remind you about our forum rules:

5. No racism and the likes: There is a 0 tolerance with this kinda stuff. You have a right to your opinion, but not to express it here. Do so and you will be banned, period.

I know we try to keep a lax atmosphere around here, and we sometimes decide to close our eyes to small jokes or the like, but the comments about gypsies are starting to get on the unsavory/inappropriate side. As the rules state - you are entitled to have your opinion, but if it targets a specific ethnicity or race, you have to keep it to yourself.

If you see this going on, please hit the report post button. It's the triangle with the exclamation point. We'll take care of it.

I know, and I will, if I see gross infractions. I just thought it's time for a public reminder so that everyone is aware that these things are not welcome on here.

But Jeremy Clarkson's casual racism is hilarious isn't it?

Forum rules? It's political correctness gooooone maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad...

Reactions: MWF

There is a fine line between piss taking and abuse. Plenty of the former goes on in here but the latter is not tolerated. I know you are new but unlike many other forums we have standards here. Respect that.

You're on thin fucking ice my pedigree chum, and I shall be under it when it breaks.

Very true and the dude got banned, well done whovever did that.

All 4 of his posts use that phrase. Nobody's this obsessed with political correctness going mad, surely. o_O

I'm calling obvious troll.

Last edited: