In U.S., 44 Percent Say Restrict Muslims

Justin arguing with you, a brainwashed republican is pointless to begin with. You are hopeless. If you think America is democratic because majority rules in America, then why do you turn blind when you see that a VAST MAJORITY of the world population are not very supportive of American foreign policies, oh yeah thats because all lives are not equal, American lives are superior to the rest, or American way of thinking is superior to the rest. Anyway don't want to waste your time or mine, time is nearing soon when, like any other empires of history, yours will perish too. So I say, keep up the right wing extremism, huff and puff as much as you like before your inevitable demise.

You know, every time someone tries to attack the Republicans, they have to bring up that stupid argument about the rest of the world not supporting US foreign, and national for some reason as well, policy. Its such a stupid argument. In all the history of the world, every small guy has always tried to attack the big guy. What makes me sick is the fact that when I went to the UK, every kid and adult that I talked to had NO national pride. No one cares about their country. Its quite interesting when you read articles about foreign relations with Europe. USA and Europe relations have never been better. Even Newsweek wrote that... and they have largely been liberal during the past few years. Its just so sad when people like yourself are so caught up in hating America and Americans that you overlook what is actually happening, and not just what the popular news says.

i think perhaps national pride is suggested to be bad, as a result of WW2. This has had more impact on european countries than others.

Bitko said:
If you think America is democratic because majority rules in America, then why do you turn blind when you see that a VAST MAJORITY of the world population are not very supportive of American foreign policies
so what? would you say that the US should let every living person vote on US foreign policy in order to be a democracy?

Bitko said:
So I say, keep up the right wing extremism, huff and puff as much as you like before your inevitable demise.
:lol: Don't hold your breath.

Wow, I never replied to this thread? WTF! :oops:

Anyway, this just shows how retarded and close-minded my country can be. I guess no one remembers the Japanese camps during WW2 and how bad of a part of our history that was.

Regardless of what this poll says, it'll NEVER happen. It's political suidicde and luckily, for the most part, retards don't run our country (even though we have one in charge).

retards don't run our country (even though we have one in charge).

watch out viper... were gna get another lecture from justin :lol: :lol:
and yea... vipers correct... it will never happen... if it does, the US is going to have alot of problems with muslim countries and this will fume terrorist further and make US more prone to a terrorist attack again

do you know any other extremists?

i never heard of an extrimist hindou or sth

bone said:
do you know any other extremists?

i never heard of an extrimist hindou or sth

There are extremists everywhere Bone. Its just that some people dont live in our modern world where everyone knows what to do right and wrong. Imagine the older days, lets say 200 years ago. Humans where quite brutal back then, in evry kind of culture. Well, some people still live in societies that work pretty much as ours did a couple of centuries ago. Dont you think that can drive one mad?

You know, you cant even tell if some people are muslims, there are some who lives just like you and me, but they dont eat pork. Thats it. Its called modernising. But to modernize you need food, water, a home and a job. Still quite a lot of people are fighting to get these things you know. No wonder why some people go extreme.

End of Essay.