Ownership Verified: Insert "Beat" Pun Here

Welcome to the Beat(en) generation.

Was that a The The joke, or is that from something else?

Hey Dogbert...I'll bet that tape deck "Gathers" dust. Eh? Eh? "Gathers?", he suggests winkingly.

Going to change your user name to Dogbeat?

Reactions: MWF
I've created a monster.

And i thought miata would make you kei...

is...is that how you pronounce "kei"? I honestly have no idea. :lol: I've never had to say it out loud, so I always rhymed it with "buy" in my head.

Thats mid-engined? Holy hell, working on the engine must be awful. Congrats!

You drive a BRZ. :p

Also, does it drift? :lol:

Awesome, properly awesome! And great wheels too!

Good car.

And good to have you back!

This is one of the more insane car choices on this forums... very good. Carry on. :D

is...is that how you pronounce "kei"? I honestly have no idea. :lol: I've never had to say it out loud, so I always rhymed it with "buy" in my head.

Yup, it's pronounced like the letter K.

Dogbert, I am super jealous. I hope the Japanese import experience goes better for you than it did for me.

Yup, it's pronounced like the letter K.
George_Takei.jpg

[video=youtube;BVd-rw-qEow]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVd-rw-qEow[/video]

I don't give a shit about your views on portrait videos, you're all watching for the sound of it anyway.

I must admit it sounds better then I expected. :D

Nice Beat, love 5 and 3 cylinders sound. Can you remove the aircleaner box and have ITB's with sock style cleaners? Would make more nice noise.

I see that I've been beaten to most Beat-puns here, but what an awesomely upbeat car. If there were another best car of FinaGear poll, this would beat a lot of other cars to the top of the list.

A slightly less upbeat note, don't forget to beat out a sheet of paper with your name on it, and beat your shifter through it for the proof pic.

Adu's approach is to beat all the others on quantity instead of quality...

If the car was red, you HAD to modify the bagde to "Beet".

I'll see myself out...

If the car was red, you HAD to modify the bagde to "Beet".

I'll see myself out...

And if the car was covered in wool, he could call it a "Bleat".

What? It's 5am and I'm sleep deprived I tell you!