Intel invents Super Zoom !!!!

Smart_internet_dog.jpg
I am still lol'ing! :lol:

How about Super Zoom mk2, it's isn't bad enough to make my get angry, yet funny enough so that you guys can still laugh at it.

Edit: look, I'm just a kid so please try to be gentle, I mean when you guys where twelve, you probably didn't use the internet, let alone join a forum, so please just try to tone down the massive insulting, you see I'm not as bad as carsightings was but I'm not exactly a model member either, so maybe with a little bit of guidance here and there (instead of the insulting (if you want to insult do it via PMs) I can improve.

when i was 12 we barely HAD the internet. 14.4k FTW!

I remember back in 1997 being his age, you really struggled to get connected at 28.8k. Web pages took literally minutes to load up and it was absolutely impossible to download anything, it's a wonder I wasn't put off the Internet entirely. You had to go outside and play with mates if you wanted some fun.

Kids these days.. they get everything they want and whine when they do. :boohoo:

How about Super Zoom mk2, it's isn't bad enough to make my get angry, yet funny enough so that you guys can still laugh at it.

Edit: look, I'm just a kid so please try to be gentle, I mean when you guys where twelve, you probably didn't use the internet, let alone join a forum, so please just try to tone down the massive insulting, you see I'm not as bad as carsightings was but I'm not exactly a model member either, so maybe with a little bit of guidance here and there (instead of the insulting (if you want to insult do it via PMs) I can improve.
Uh-oh, better call the...
wahmbulance-736464.jpg

:lol:

I'm just kidding, of course (it was just too good pass up :p). In all honestly, you seem to handle it very well for being 12-years-old.

man, i just thought about how we explain to our kids that we predated the internet and what life was like...its hard to imagine NOW.(maybe not for you old folks)

Oh, i still remember playing games on my zx spectrum, loading them from cassettes. I had this awesome formula game, i beat my brother every time!

bumpsigns.jpg

I think I'll be using this a lot more often...

you'll havo excuse me, i was searching some threads and i saw the date, and thought it was only 2 days old, not 1 month and 2 days, hehehe... don't even know what month it is...

Eh, no harm done. Got a good laugh out of this thread.