Intel invents Super Zoom !!!!

this might be the greatest crime fighter since DNA. now we can zoom in on video
cameras that werent even FACING the action and find the culprit with perfect clarity!

Well my brother works at a university project where they generate live images from points of view where there are no cameras by combining the views of other camers...

I got a copy of intel SuperZoom Beta and...IT WORKS!

You can indeed see things that you can't see on a little version...

And it appears we know the driver quite well...

where did u find it ?

:rofl: Super Zoom has a new follower

:lol:Some things are just too good to grow old. When joking about little guys naivity ends, i'm making a stupid question about the SZ, so the joke lives on...FOREVER.

30.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.**/img208/7753/grasshopper4ba.jpg

:lmao:

This is nearly as good as the original thread..

:rofl: Super Zoom has a new follower

:lol:Some things are just too good to grow old. When joking about little guys naivity ends, i'm making a stupid question about the SZ, so the joke lives on...FOREVER.

The torch has been passed on!
fanfarebig.jpg

i...i can't believe it:wall::lmao:

Guys, I think you misunderstood what I meant, I knew Jensked said it was on mininova, but when I searched it didn't show up (hence the link to prove it) so I asked for the link to the actual torrent page.

http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=intel+super+resoloution

Oh, well I didn't know what the car in cdbob's avatar was, so I took my chances.

How about Super Zoom mk2, it's isn't bad enough to make my get angry, yet funny enough so that you guys can still laugh at it.

Edit: look, I'm just a kid so please try to be gentle, I mean when you guys where twelve, you probably didn't use the internet, let alone join a forum, so please just try to tone down the massive insulting, you see I'm not as bad as carsightings was but I'm not exactly a model member either, so maybe with a little bit of guidance here and there (instead of the insulting (if you want to insult do it via PMs) I can improve.

Last edited: