Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11 Final

TechZ

Captain Internet
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
Audi TT '08 (Sold) S8 '02 (Sold)
Microsoft has released the final build of IE7 today to customers, with the company expected to push the build by automatic updates on 1st November. The new version has several additional features comparied with IE 6, including tabbed browsing, RSS Web feeds and anti-phishing support.

This version includes a full installation of the Web browser and the most recent version of Outlook Express, the e-mail client that is included with Internet Explorer.

Full English Links @ Microsoft:

Windows XP SP2 Edition
Windows Server 2003 32-bit Edition
Windows XP & Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition
Windows Server 2003 ia64 Edition.

Homepage: Internet Explorer 7

It aint that great. I've been using the betas and RC's since I have to test the sites I build in all browsers. Why would they want get rid of the File menu? Just to confuse people?

I was gonna start a thread asking this but well.... i saw this thread.

IE7's right click 'open in new tab' feature has dissapeared on mine and my sisters pc, it only disappeared yesterday did anyone elses? :twisted:

I too had been using it and I finally went back...I did not like it all.

Firefox 2.0 is already light years ahead of IE7 (not to mention v3.0 is being developed as we speak).

IE FTL, FF FTW.

There is already a patch out for the security flaws in IE7. You can find it HERE

http://img141.imageshack.**/my.php?image=52925mybrowseralreadyhasavulnerabilityiz9.jpg

Even the new feature doesnt have the right click 'open in new tab' feature...... why not?

Why would they want get rid of the File menu? Just to confuse people?
This seems to be a continuing trend for Microsoft: getting rid of what is possibly the most common and well-known interface feature. Yeah, real smart!

Even when you switch it back on in IE (open a menu and a sub-menu and another sub-menu, then switch it on), the menu bar isn't even in the right place!

Fuck it. I recently converted to Firefox after a long time of putting it off and I love it like everyone else now :)

IE7 doesn't like multiple users logged on and using it at the same time, I had to do a system restore cause of it. IE6 > IE7 :|

:firefox:

don vito said:
I was gonna start a thread asking this but well.... i saw this thread.

IE7's right click 'open in new tab' feature has dissapeared on mine and my sisters pc, it only disappeared yesterday did anyone elses? :twisted:

Yup mine did too,but i'm not very happy with this,plus my browser keeps freezing when i go to a new url,but its only temporary frozen,but still annoying..

A new IE? I could care less.

:firefox: Firefox all the way!