INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hi
After watching top gear for the last two years and checking the Finalgear-page every few days I finaly decided to register myself.
I love watching Top Gear an driving Cars. Unfortunately the only car I can use at the moment is a Toyota Avensis :(
Greetings from Germany
rve

Hi all im Ren? 30 years old en i have a Audi S3 8l 260hp 360nm.
I really like cars.

Before the audi i had a Bmw E46 328i.
Before the german cars i had 6 Alfa Romeo's great car's i really like them.

:welcome: everyone!

^It sounds like you have had quite a great collection of cars. I'm sure everyone would love to see pictures if you upload them. :)

I only have pictures from my last three cars on internet.

Audi S3
Bmw E46 328i executive
Bmw E36 323i coupe executive
My cars are always orginal, i reallt like OEM.

100_0668.jpg

100_0667.jpg

100_0613.jpg

100_0559.jpg

100_0560-1.jpg

100_0068.jpg

100_0230.jpg

Last edited:
My cars are always orginal, i reallt like OEM.

No argument here. I agree completely. Anyway, great cars. It looks like you kept them in top notch condition. :) I especially like the S3, since I rarely see 3 door ones.

Thx and yes they are in top condition.
S3 is a great car and drives very good, they turbo effect is very cool.
They car is full options, Xenon,PDC,cruisecontrol,navigation,climate,roof,electricseats,warmseat, nice recaro leather/alancantra seats,quattro.

100_0660.jpg

100_0666.jpg

100_0664.jpg

Last edited:
just thought i'd say hi to every one on here

proper topgear freak (i'm even watching the repeats on DAVE right now!)

anyway, not much more to say till i take a look around

Mike

New on finalgear

New on finalgear

Hi my name is Thomas. I live in Bergen, Norway where i work as a elevator-constructor. I am a big fan of Top Gear! (I even got my better half hooked on it)

My first road legal car was a Mazda MX-5.

DSC00472.jpg

Had it for nearly a year, and then i crashed it <_<

Then i bought a Audi A4

DSC001001.jpg

Had that for nearly two years, and then (guess what)

2108909-bilde1-dsc00575.jpg

Yepp ;) So now im on the look for a new car, the summer will show wich one.
See you in the forums.

Hi, I'm Paulina and I come from Poland.
I'm really crazy about TG and I've been reading this forum for some time.

Paulina

:welcome: everyone. Goodbye ^.

@Undik: Really, um, why does it say RS4 on the front of your A4? :|

Hello there! I've just been referred here recently by invisiblecake (she's gotten me hooked on Top Gear, I can't get enough of those goofballs) so I thought I'd drop by and say hello! So, hello!

A little bit about me is in order, I suppose though. I'm an animation student just going into my senior year in college, I drive a 2007 Jeep Patriot whose name isn't appropriate for polite company, right now I'm a bit obsessed with the French short film Cetait un Rendesvous (sp?), and I'm trying to fix my sleep schedule so I can get some sunlight and failing horribly.

Pleased to meet you :) .

Hi folks!

Name is Kevin and am a long time TGUK fan living in Sydney Australia. Have all the seasons and all the specials- waiting impatiently for the next season to start.

Love the UK show, can't stand the Australian one (although the second season is at least watchable) and slowly getting into the Russian one!

I've also started a petition on Facebook to have Clarkson, May and Hammond provide the commentary for the 2010 Eurovision song circus... erm... contest so if you're on Facebook- please sign it!!!

http://apps.facebook.com/questionna..._fb_fromhash=776f0c24cdddb38cd61d1f2e065a25dc

Cheers,
Kev

:welcome: everyone. Goodbye ^.

@Undik: Really, um, why does it say RS4 on the front of your A4? :|

It was a buddy of mine that thought it was funny to put rs4 there after the crash.. Irony is a nice car i think;)

Hello there! I've just been referred here recently by invisiblecake (she's gotten me hooked on Top Gear, I can't get enough of those goofballs) so I thought I'd drop by and say hello! So, hello!

A little bit about me is in order, I suppose though. I'm an animation student just going into my senior year in college, I drive a 2007 Jeep Patriot whose name isn't appropriate for polite company, right now I'm a bit obsessed with the French short film Cetait un Rendesvous (sp?), and I'm trying to fix my sleep schedule so I can get some sunlight and failing horribly.

Pleased to meet you :) .

Oh hey! There you are!

I haven't done this yet...

Hi! I'm invisiblecake! I just graduated from the same school as ^, and I currently have a habit of getting lots of people hooked on Top Gear (which is of course not a bad thing). I majored in illustration and I like to draw fashion designs, and cars, and fashion designs based on cars.

I also like to write TG fanfiction, which I post on LiveJournal under the same name as here.

I am currently between cars, and so I've been driving my mom's 2003 Thunderbird, which is baby blue and a convertible. What I'd really like to get is a Fiat 500, but for the moment this is an impossibility.:cry:

I started watching Top Gear about a year ago now.:D

New Guy

New Guy

Hey guys I live in Peachtree City, Ga and I like rallying,f1,gran prix, drifting, drag, and finding information on cars/watching videos

Hi guys. My name is vishal. I am an indian currently living and working in the caribbean. I love motor sports. Especially formula one. So i just saw this site and i thought i should join it. Hope i will have a good time here. Thanks.

:welcome: everybody! Nice to see so many new members. :)

Just posting here due to the automated recommendation.

Born and raised in Salt Lake City, and been a fan of Top Gear and Fifth Gear for quite a while now. I've also been sad with the news that Top Gear US won't be hitting our tv's anytime soon. So so sad.

I own and race a 2005 Mini Cooper S that I love and I also have a 2006 Nissan Titan to tow stuff for work and play. I've really been impressed with the Titan thus far.

Anyway, just saying hi.