INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hi everyone! The name's Gillian. I'm a graphic designer living in Ontario, Canada but was born in the UK. I've just recently caught the Top Gear bug so I hope to be chatting to you all soon.

Great board, btw!

Long time lurker, first time poster :)

I idle in IRC quite a bit, but figured I come in here and say hello to everyone! I love what FG does for us lovers of Fifth Gear/Top Gear in other countries :D

The best way I contribute is to allow people to get new episodes of Top Gear as quickly as possible. I will be adding my server to the swarm whenever a new episode is released.

Hope to get to know you all!

Hello everyone.
I'm Tomislav from Croatia. A fan of Top Gear. Very glad I joined here.
See ya on the site.

Hey... name is Dave. Currently living in Hawaii, but about to move back to the East Coast. I've been long time fan of Top Gear and Tiff thanks to Final Gear figured it was about time to join the group...

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

So many new members. :blink:

Hi Folks, love motor racing of all kinds but some more than others ;)

I've got a nice FD RX7, goes like stink but I don't get to drive it as much as I'd like.. I also race karts as well, and love it :)

Hey all, long time fan off the show, just found this site, looks like fun.

I am stuck in the US so have to acquire each weeks shows. At the company I run we now have Top Gear Wednesday, where for a couple of hours no work gets done, but we have fun watching the show.

Hi everyone! I'm Anna, and I've lurked on this board for ages!

I'm not a petrolhead and what I know about cars could be written on the back of a stamp, and still leave room for a friendly greeting (why is there no 'embarrassed smilie??), but I LOVE TG!

Hey

Hey

Hey... 22 year old in Florida. Love Top Gear...

A couple of my friends in uni were into drifting and sorts... I'm not a petrol head myself... just drive a 15 year old Corolla...

Last edited:
well I cant go too long on a MB being a lurker, without getting anxious to post, so here goes my intro

Im Nicole, Im from the US, have been watching TG for about 2 years now.

Well I think I might be the definition of lurker having been a member since August 18th, 2004, and this is my first post. Not sure, just me I guess.

Anyway, I'm from Hamilton, ON Canada. Like most here I'm a HUGE fan of Top Gear (seen every episode of the Clarkson era). I also enjoy Fifth Gear, but to be honest I skip through half the episode to get to the good parts. TG Aust. is good, but nowhere near the original.

As far as watching racing on TV(or through Torrents), I watch F1,WRC (when I can find them), just got into MotoGP, WTCC(although cant find many since my Racing Underground account got deleted, due to inactivity over a Christmas break, sucks but whatever). Not a fan of NASCAR. I know it takes more skill then most give it credit for, but driving around in a circle for 3 hours isn't for me.

As for my car, there's not much to be proud of, due to lack of funds. Just a stock Saturn '00, that I got when my grandma went into a retirement home. Guess I'll just have to stick to Forza on my 360 for now. I've been with my friends to a couple track day/autocross events (in there cars obviously) cant wait to go back now that my buddy has his Miata all sorted out. Man that thing is fun.

My dream car is a Zonda (exotic), and 350z ("affordable")

Anyway, that's me and yes I'm hopefully going to start posting more.

Last edited: