INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Ok, I've been lurking here for awhile, so I'd better step up and introduce myself.

My name's Gerardine, though most people find that too hard, and I get Geraldine a lot.
I'm 26, from Sydney, Australia.

I have a 2003 Ford Falcon XR6, manual in 'Blueprint'.
It's my baby, though I often get asked if it's my Dad's/brother's/boyfriend's car which is rather annoying...

Fresh victims for the ever-growing army of the undead...

Welcome and enjoy your stay, please bring cookies!!

I have a 2003 Ford Falcon XR6, manual in 'Blueprint'.
It's my baby, though I often get asked if it's my Dad's/brother's/boyfriend's car which is rather annoying...

:thumbup: Cool, there aren't enough AusFords here.

Hello, fellow Top Gear lovers. :)
Norwegian branch reporting in.

21 y.o. living in Europe's smallest big city (Oslo), and working as an automotive journalist.
That doesn't mean i drive cars like Hammond, Clarkson and May all day long. It's mostly Toyotas and Audi A4's, even though something fun turns up once in a while.

My own car is a POS '96 Peugeot 406 1,8, but I'm currently looking around for something a bit more fun. Considering Opel Speedster, Honda S2000, BMW Z4 and Porsche Boxster.

I've been lurking around here for quite a bit, but never really bothered to register until now. Please be kind, and don't beat the crap out of me if i cannot remember the exact episode TG played "Car darts" :)

Last edited:
Seeing as I've been a lurker on FinalGear for ages (I became obsessed with Top Gear and have acquired every episode) I figured I should join. Love the site and thanks for providing a great service.

Fresh victims for the ever-growing army of the undead...

Welcome and enjoy your stay, please bring cookies!!

BRAINS...or cookies. Welcome to all new members. Be sure to read the rules and lurk a little. We're glad to have you here. Have fun!

Hello everyone,

My name is Remco, I'm from The Netherlands, I'm 19 years old, a law student and a parttime postman. :D
I'm a big fan of the Top Gear show, and I used to watch Formula 1, but I don't find it that interesting anymore. ;)
My favorite car manufacturer has to be Aston Martin, with Lamborghini at a good second place.

Hello

Hello

Hi there. My name is Dale, I am a forty something from Preston in Lancashire and I am fortunate enough to have a lovely little girl called Summer (just turned one year old last week!) and a beautiful ZT190+ called The Raptor (on account of it slashing things all the time...)

Hi.
I'm Jessica and I live in New York City.

OK.

I admit it. Staten Island. But it's still PART of NYC! Really!

I've been lurking for a while and just thought I'd say hello.

:welcome: everyone! Might I remind you all that anyone caught driving a Toyota Prius for pleasure will receive an indefinite ban.

...and a beautiful ZT190+ called The Raptor (on account of it slashing things all the time...)

:cool: Nice car, one of my favourites! Don't forget post pics in the Post Your Car thread. :)

Hey everyone, my name is Ryan and I live in Texas. I only get the terrible edited BBCA edition of Top Gear but I now follow the site and keep up to date with the real top gear. Cheers!:cheers:

Afternoon Finalgear. long time lurker but now i tought it was time to introduce myself.

35 y.o living in a tiny town of the western coast of Norway. Adore Top Gear and watch old episodes constantly.

I may as well...

I may as well...

Howdy, y'all.

My name's Len, and I live in Memphis, Tennessee ("Home of the Blues, Birthplace of Rock and Roll"(R) ). I discovered "Top Gear" about a year and a half ago, when I decided to upgrade my cable subscription, and BBCAmerica was one of the channels that came with the package. Watched out of curiosity; and was hooked immediately. Now it's very rare that I miss a showing of "Top Gear"; it has to be a serious emergency for me to consider leaving the house when it's on.

Automotively, I'm a loyal Volkswagen driver, starting with a 1969 Type 1 Beetle that I bought in college. It was my first car, and is still my favorite. Since then, I've bought another (1975) Beetle, a 1983 Golf, a 1989 Jetta Wolfsburg Edition (my ex-wife's car), a 1990 Fox (as it was called in NA; I think folks elsewhere call it the "Gol"), a 1994 GTI-VR6, a 1999 Jetta Wolfsburg Edition, and a 2007 Rabbit (that's "Golf" everywhere but the US, I think) which is my current drive.

Now I'll sit back and lurk a bit. Glad to be here, though!

Cheers,

LRC

Hello,

I'm Adele and have just discovered this forum. I discovered Top Gear through my little boy, who is three and has a wheel obsession.
I don't have a car because I don't understand left and right, but in the 80s I failed my test a number of times in a Ford Fiesta and a Metro.
Cheers, etc.

Hi there new members!

Hi everyone! I'm Seth, and I currently live in San Francisco, CA (let the jokes commence). I've been coming here for a while, but only for torrent links. I've just started viewing the forums, and it looks pretty nice.

As far as cars, I have 3. A 94 Nissan Pickup SE-V6 4x2, a 1986 Nissan 300ZX Turbo (Z31), and a 2006 Infiniti G35 Coupe 6MT (aka Nissan Skyline 350GT). The G35 is what I drive every day. I autocross is frequently.

I also travel to Laguna Seca, Thunderhill, and Infineon Raceways to work on the emergency services crew during road race events. Riding backwards on the back of a tow truck, at speed, down the corkscrew at Laguna Seca is awesome.

Anyway, Hi everyone!

Found this thread just now, almost by accident :)

I have been around for a while and I have posted even a few times, but I shall introduce myself:
I'm Oscar, 22-years old and I live in Helsinki, Finland. I'm a huge Top Gear (UK) fan and I have initiated my girlfriend in liking TG as well so, as a result, we like to entertain ourselves by watching old episodes of TG over and over again from my PS3 where all episodes are stored. :D

I drive whatever I can get my hands on (and no, I don't mean joyriding, I just don't happen to own a car of my own), recently I've been driving a jolly exciting Kia Ceeeeee'd. Diesel. (Which actually isn't that bad car to drive...honestly :D)

So, hello everyone :)