INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hi everybody! I?m Andreas, 23 years old and from Sweden. Have a 4 year old son named Vincent.
Extremely interested in cars and driving fast, and babes aswell.. Have A LOT of car information/Specs i my head.. :p
At the moment I have a Bmw 528iM (E28) from 1986 (Soon with a V8) and soon a Jaguar XJR with a manual gearbox.

Earlier in my life i?ve had: 6 Alfa Romeo, 4 BMW, 4 Vw, 4 Volvo, 3 Audi, 1 Lancia, 1 Citro?n, 1 Nissan, 1 Mercedes, 1 Chevy, 1 Buick..

That?s all from Stockholm, Sweden.. =)

I?m so sorry for my english..

Hey, I'm Jim-
From Boston and Living in The District. I'm 22 and graduated from American University as an International Finance-type (think Global Financial Crisis). You probs won't need to know any of this but why not throw it out there.

I have been a TG fanatic since 2001 and finally decided to start helping out on the WTS forum, so here I am registered and all.

Car history is a bit spotty:
1st was a 1994 Chrysler LHS (imagine a beached VLCC)
2nd was a 1992 Ford Taurus (why did Toyota copy this again?)
3rd is a 2001 Ford Excursion Ltd. V10 (Bigger than anything that is practical, and only appropriate in Kansas, where it was acquired)
4th is a 2001 Saab 9-5 V6

As far as the Saab goes: This car is actually a part of my personality. I have even given it a name (a male name) so I can yell at it and impart "physical wisdom" from time to time without violating my morals (ie: hitting a girl). It spends more time being repaired than any car I have ever come across, but I have thus far refused to part company with it. As an unhinged Saab driver I wait with bated breath for the first born son of the new KoenigSaab...

If you've bothered to read all of this then send me a message I guess. haha...

HELLO NEWBIES!! :welcome:

How come Volvoman is already banned? Did he get on Quikys nerves or something?

hi all.
my name is toivo and my home is in estonia. im 29 y old
i love cars and i own 3. 1976 I? 426, 1989 I? 2126 and 1986 Ford Sierra.
hobby's r mountin bike, computer games, and family.
TV i watch not so often but one faforite is TG.

What the flip did you do to accrue such poor rep with only one post? :p

^ It's not the only post, just the only one you can see :p

hey eveyone! Im new to final gear and not new to TG. the names Mike ]I live in Saint Petersburg Florida USA and will be moving to Orlando Florida USA in few weeks to start Mechanical engineering at University of Central Florida. RIP TGUSA!

hey everyone! i'm immanuel, 18 y.o. and from belgium!
i love top gear tv and magazine and i've been reading car magazines since i was twelve. i can't wait to get my driving licence but my parents won't teach me or let me go to driving school! i'll find a way, don't worry :)
in the meanwhile i'll get my car kicks on the final gear forum!
laters!