INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

HAI GAIS!!! :welcome:

greetings everyone. I stumbled upon this site via the 'TG Demotivations' page and joined after going through the first few pages of that :D

Same as me!

And I guess I never posted a "Hi!" message, so..

Hi!

And..how do I get my pink user name? :p

^You join the "not a dude" group, or something...

Last edited:
Joined a while ago now, love it here already, didn't think to post here yet...

Name's Albert, 19 years old, mechanical engineering major at Rutgers University, also a member of the athletic bands at the University on the trumpet line.

I'm a massive Top Gear fan, have been since I started school last year.

I drive a 2000 Saturn SW2 (wagon body style, twin-cam engine), used to own a Volvo wagon that kept breaking down on me. She's slower than molasses in the cold but reliable, and I can't ask for much more as a cash-strapped student.

Been obessed with cars since birth, ultimate goal would be engine design or possibly styling. Big American car guy but recently started to warm up to Porsches, also always been a huge Aston Martin fan.

I guess I should stop by here - I'm Tiffany, and I've been a long time lurker here. I figured I should finally just register already, since there've times I've been reading Blind's posts and have been, "Oh oh oh, I wanna reply!"

Let's see, I definitely know more about motorcycles than cars, but the definitive love of Top Gear drew me here. :D

Here's a pic of the three of us back when we all lived in sunny California (I miss my home :cry:):

xm8kqo.jpg

Sorry, about the yellow overload. You should see the garage when Blind's bike is there...:lol:

Guys, meet the girl who is probably the only person who can stand me.

Holy crap! Welcome!

And yes, reply away. :)

Here's a pic of the three of us back when we all lived in sunny California (I miss my home :cry:):

xm8kqo.jpg

Sorry, about the yellow overload. You should see the garage when Blind's bike is there...:lol:

Prepare to be hit on by lots of creepy FG males - namely, me. :p

Always good to see another motorcyclist here. :welcome:

Hey everyone from Medford, Oregon. I've got a MkIV Jetta 1.8T (5MT, REVO chip, Neuspeed exhaust) and a first-gen Suzuki SV650. I like my BMWs old, my Audis new, my Saabs hatchbacked, and my Volvos RWD. Here's my car:

http://img188.imageshack.**/img188/5481/img1581lo.jpg

http://img44.imageshack.**/img44/3770/img1578wa.jpg

If someone wanted to donate a five-digit number to the "help Mitlov upgrade" fund, I'd have to give some serious thought as to whether I'd rather have an E90 M3 or a B8 S4. Not remarkably original ideas, but they're pretty awesome driver's cars while still managing to have space for progeny in the back. But since nobody seems to want to give money to such a worthwhile cause, I'm happy to slum in my sorority girl car for another couple years.

Anyway, that's me.

Prepare to be hit on by lots of creepy FG males - namely, me. :p

Always good to see another motorcyclist here. :welcome:

:lol: Thanks BlaRo! Nice to "meet" you finally! :)

And good-looking first gen SV Mitlov- awesome to know that there are motorcyclists here too!

I guess I should stop by here - I'm Tiffany, and I've been a long time lurker here. I figured I should finally just register already, since there've times I've been reading Blind's posts and have been, "Oh oh oh, I wanna reply!"

Let's see, I definitely know more about motorcycles than cars, but the definitive love of Top Gear drew me here. :D

Welcome! Nice to have you around after reading about you so many times.
Can I say you have nice legs without fear of Blind_Io removing my pancreas through my bellybutton?

Yes, but I still call dibs on removing your spleen through your nose.

Not for this, just because I might be in a bad mood someday.

Hi from Sweden!

Hi from Sweden!

Been lurking around here for some time. So just wanted to say hi to all! :cheers:

Guys, meet the girl who is probably the only person who can stand me.

You know I say the same thing about Sonia; but she won't join Final Gear. No, she is happy to read over my shoulder and wonder what some of you are on about. :lol:

Welcome, Tiffany. We are, as you have figured out, a sarcastic and sometimes weird group, but in the end, harmless.