INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hi *waves*

I'm a 24 year old grad student in Washington, DC (I've also lived in Pittsburgh, Orlando, and, for a short period, Italy). I got into Top Gear over winter break and have since been digesting pretty much everything I can found related to it and the hosts. I haven't belonged to a forum in ages, so this should be an interesting experience ^.^

My first car was a 1989 Toyota Cressida and I currently have a Rav4 named Huxley. I'm very much into American muscle cars and wish I knew more about supercars in general.

My other interests include international relations, crochet, ashtanga yoga, writing, and bumming around think tank events for free food.

Hi I,m Flinx. Thirty something ex-pat Brit living in New Zealand. Missing TG so really happy to have found FinalGear.

Hi all

Just thought i'd say a quick hello as new to the site, My name's Andrew and im in the North East of England.

Ive been a massive fan of Top Gear as long as I can remember, even back in the day when it was a half hour 'factual' car programme

My only real interest is Cars, what else is their really?!? Ive owned loads of different cars, mainly Calibras, I can probably call myself a genuine petrol head after having owned a Alfa!

Love the site and enjoying browsing the forums

regards

Greetings from Seattle. I drive a Mustang GT with a Roush suspension, and a Toyota 4x4 pickup truck with a long travel suspension. Top Gear is the best!

Hi all!

I'm a 21 year old EMS Ambulance driver from Italy! Finally decided to introduce myself here... I started to watch Top Gear when Discovery Channel started airing it in Italy, badly translated, cut with ads... But the interwebs soon helped me in finding the original "uncut" TG :) And finally, I found Final Gear... :p

:welcome: so many new people here!!

Please note the location of the FAQ and Forum Rules and don't forget the search function before posting or creating new threads. And please think before bumping really old threads!

Enjoy your stay!

-ashspet

Hey dudes,
G'day from the land down under. Love the show. By the way... is anyone seeding out there?;)

Hello everyone!

I am 25 years old. I live in Phoenix, Arizona in the US. I started watching Top Gear episodes last year when I began dating someone who is really into the show. I have always loved cars and I'm so glad I discovered this program!

Hi folks ;)
big topgear fan (who isnt!) and into everything cars and motorsport :)

I have two cars, a crappy Holden Commodore VT daily that has thankfully been nothing but reliable to get to work and back in.

My other car is a Mazda RX-7 FD3S. I've modified it to suit the the hills and the track; upgraded suspension, brakes, intake, exhaust and ecu. Few other bits in there too.

Hi all,
I'm a nearly 40 year old (gasp! Saying out loud makes it sound way worse...) computer and electronic engineer with a love for BMWs. And Top Gear.

Anyway, I've been a Top Gear fan for quite some time, and I am currently re-viewing old episodes to fill the void while waiting for the new series.

Hey guys !

I'm a 31y old carfreak from Belgium ...
Until september last year i worked as a pro-carcleaner for mercedes & bmw and have driven loads of nice cars .
Been a fordlover for years and done shows with some fiesta's aswell..from there on my hobby for carcleaning grew in a full-time job .
Last year i got an accident with my vespa and actually quit my job , to have some more fun in life besides only working .
Now i'm into mountainbiking again , this mostly for charity-works in africa . So I'm riding the Senegal-Classic 2010 in april :)
Next summer i'm picking up the karting-fun again and probably will start working again for mercedes .
In 2011 i'm planning on buying myself a new car aswell , probably a roadster , but that's far future for now.
Currently i don't own any car , since i allways had a company-car besides my now crashed vespa.
As a carlover , i surely love top & fifth gear and am member of several car-fora .
Best car I've ever driven , i guess that must be the SL AMG Black series amongst some other neat cars ..which offcourse i never owned myself .
One i still hope i can take on this year and that is the mecedes slr stirling moss , but i'll probably miss out on that one since i'm out of the industry of the moment...

Hope to just have some fun on some nice topics here on the forums :)

Greetz

Last edited:
Hey peeps,

I'm Ram, 35 yr old SAP Consultant by day and gearhead 24/7. I am def car crazy, grew up during the Group A and B craziness, when cars were cars and the men that drove them were nutz. Watched Senna die live on tv, broke my heart.
Anyway, love the community here and am mostly a lurker, try to keep my mouth shut to avoid embarrassment.
RC

Hi

I'm James from somewhere in Southeast Asia.

I registered at this time because i got problem with IE6 (but now i use Chrome)

I'm Top Gear Fan because I love cars.

My only interest is Cars.

But in this country Cars was ridiculous expensive. (Fiat 500 is around 28000pound. Tax Ruin it 300% Tax ...) so i get 10000pound Honda Fit Aria (AKA Honda City) 1.5L. 88HP I-DSI (2 Spark Plug per Cylinder)

Hello everyone!
My name is Mat and I'm 19. I'm from Poland.
I'm big fan of Top Gear. I'm so glad I discovered this board. It's very helpful, especially the "TG What's That Song?" forum.

Hello everyone!
My name is Mat and I'm 19. I'm from Poland.
I'm big fan of Top Gear. I'm so glad I discovered this board. It's very helpful, especially the "TG What's That Song?" forum.

Hi

Hi

Hey I?m new here just checking in. Being a new obsessed fan looking for more of the older episodes. Back to searching.

:welcome: to all new persons

Hello to everyone. My name is Tony from Indiana, USA. I've been a fan for years (sometime during season 10) but never joined the forum until a friend of mine told me to Mr. AutoAero so here i am. hope he's satisfied :lol:
i drive a '01 Nissan Altima, simply put because i like nissan
but since i joined i'll be on the forum on and off so you'll be seeing me around :)

Hello, jweaver here. Long time/first time. Lovethe humor in this site.