INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hi,

I'm Phil. I used to live in England but recently relocated to Milwaukee, USA with my lovely wife. We are both Top Gear fans. I first saw Top Gear in 2005 when, on my 30th birthday, I got chicken pox. Thankfully during my 11 days in hospital I saw my first episode of Top Gear and it certainly cheered me up! I think it was series 6, episode 6 - which was a classic. Since then I've never missed an episode and, thanks to a UK TV station who shall remain nameless, I have most of the older than 2005 episodes too. The reason I am here is I'm on a mission to find a piece of music played on episode 4 of season 5. The posting page for that episode has every piece of music...except that one. It's when the Aston Martin Vanquish is racing the Ferrari 575. The music is a guitar based rock track (no lyrics during that segment) and sounds quite a lot like the music of 80's rock group, The Cult. If your website members can help me, I shall forever remember the person that did as I have searched long and hard for this music!! Please help? Thanks and this is an awesome website. Regards, Phil

omg.. this thread started in 2005
posting.php

.. and i barely know my car's name but i mainly reg'ed because i saw you have a member whose name is the finn:) anyway, was wondering if that's the same the finn as this guy http://www.thefinn.net/ , cause.. no reason:)) seriously no reason, just curious, where's the founder of this site at:)

Last edited:
Hi at all FG'ers,

i registered quite a while ago and almost forgot about that account. Now I'm going to be more active on here, and I would like to thank you for the great community, and the great 2010 T-Shirts ;)

Cheers

I've been registered for a while, but I guess it's time to start putting in my own 2cents. I've been a TG fan since they aired it on Discovery and then refound it later once I figured out how the internet worked.

I've been registered for a while, but I guess it's time to start putting in my own 2cents. I've been a TG fan since they aired it on Discovery and then refound it later once I figured out how the internet worked.

I know it's not a common viewpoint but I'm a fan of the SRT-4 :thumbsup:

Hi everyone im 17 year old an im from Lithuania. Im big Top Gear fan.

Hello! My name is Katy and I'm from America, though I am very much an Anglophile. I'm ashamed to say that I've only been watching Top Gear for about a year (when my family came out of the dark ages and got BBC America). Now I cannot get enough of it! I think the first episode I saw was 13x02 with the "Best ?2,500 Car for a 17-Year-Old" Challenge. My car history is pretty poor so far, but I hope to remedy that some day very soon when I graduate college! :)

So... Fresh meat for the grinder...

:D

Play nice Karoug. At least let the girls get comfortable before you pounce

:p

No! :p

Ladies, he's not a scary ghost, more the overly-friendly type!
:)heart: you Karoug!)

:welcome: One and All

Please note the location of the FAQ and Forum Rules and don't forget the search function before posting or creating new threads. And please think before bumping really old threads!

Enjoy your stay!

-ashspet (the original ash... :grin: )

Hello, I'm a bit of a newbie here though have been a Top Gear fan for many years. I actually get paid to watch it at work! I'm 32 and live in the UK. So, um, hi!

Hey all =) I'm one of them badasses whom have visited final gear for years but don't bother going to forums =)
Can't wait for TGUS to come around, seems promising (praying it will be) hoping TGA will be good too when it comes out T_T

Name Lucky, just turned 20, from Sydney Australia
Currently a 2nd year student at the University of Technology, Sydney (studying Computer Engineering)
Job: a Junior System Analyst at University of Technology, Sydney

Hi guys and gals,

My name is Charles, I'm 26, french (from France) and living in Vancouver, BC, for 1 year and a half now.
Loving it so far.
Fan of Top Gear of course, who ain't? But also huge Apple fan, it's pretty much why I work as an Assistant Manager in an Apple Reseller in Downtown Vancouver.

What else? Amateur of Sci-Fi, beer, and tattoos.
My bro' is Killpanda, and I'm single! Ladies ;)

I think this is it. It's been a while since I came here, so I'm gladly back!!

Ooooh, now someone to dish the dirt on killpanda! Welcome!