INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Introduction time! I signed up a little while ago but I have spent so much time reading that I haven't actually posted anything yet... oops. I'm Jenn/LadyGuardian. I drive a beautiful green 2000 VW Jetta that I need to get rust-proofed before, hopefully, a wonderful Canadian winter. I'm seeing some spots around the tyre and I want him to last another ten years! I've also recently picked up a 2007 Honda CBR 125R. Not exactly a powerhouse, I know, but I'm (sadly) short and that limits the bikes I can ride. When I get more confident maybe I can cheat a little. I'm a huge Top Gear fan, of course, even thought I only got into it a year ago when an American friend randomly showed me some DVDs. Now the butchered versions air on BBC Canada but, as we all know, there are ways to watch the full ones and they are glorious. Here's to many more series and lots of extra fun here on final gear ^_^

Hello and welcome!

Introduction time! I signed up a little while ago but I have spent so much time reading that I haven't actually posted anything yet... oops. I'm Jenn/LadyGuardian. I drive a beautiful green 2000 VW Jetta that I need to get rust-proofed before, hopefully, a wonderful Canadian winter. I'm seeing some spots around the tyre and I want him to last another ten years! I've also recently picked up a 2007 Honda CBR 125R. Not exactly a powerhouse, I know, but I'm (sadly) short and that limits the bikes I can ride. When I get more confident maybe I can cheat a little. I'm a huge Top Gear fan, of course, even thought I only got into it a year ago when an American friend randomly showed me some DVDs. Now the butchered versions air on BBC Canada but, as we all know, there are ways to watch the full ones and they are glorious. Here's to many more series and lots of extra fun here on final gear ^_^

Welcome :) If you want a pink name and 'not a dude' title, go join the 'not a dude' usergroup here.

:welcome:

Omg , I just posted and didnt notice I hadn't presented myself before !

So here I am, I am from Portugal and a big fan of the Gears we all know! But I admit, my favourite ones are TG and TGAUS. Hope so post something useful to this site too!

Greetings everyone!

Hi there..

Been here for at long time, and now is the time, to say Hi. Im Ghettoadam/Adam and im from Denmark.

hi my name is josh
i am 29 year old
been a member a while but not posted much.
so i decide to introduce myself at last
so hi

Hi my real name is Caswal, but I have been using zeussy, or variants of it for 10 years now.

I am originally from the U.K but now live in Melbourne Australia, where it is all very nice.

I love top gear, and watch it religiously.

In my spare time I am working on a Car Company tycoon game called Automation. A game targetted at fellow car nerds.

Thanks Heathrow! I had been lurking for a while before I signed up and never knew how to do that.
zeussy, Automation sounds awesome. I do hope you'll make a thread about it when you are ready for people to test it out! :)

I speak Manual

I speak Manual

Let me introduce myself, i am Evosy, My first name is Younes and i speak Manual, engine Revving is essential substance to my survival, Horsepower is my favorite word :mrgreen:
I am the Founder of Evosy, the show host of Evosy Rev, producer, film maker, web designer, Motoring Journalist and i loooooovvve cars.

Howdy, i'm JD.

Some of you may know me as the new FinalGear IRC Admin...and i haven't done one of these for a long time so I forgot to think of a second thing. :p

I'm from the US (unfortunately, don't hold it against me), but i'd love to move to the UK.

I got into Top Gear in December 2008 and the first episode I saw was Series 12, Episode 6 because a friend kept hounding me to watch it so I finally did...and I instantly fell in love with the show. Since then, i've seen every TG UK (new Top Gear only) episode at least 4 times and i've also seen every TGA episode.

I might be a fan. Well, i'm happy to meet you all and I hope we can all have some fun chats. :D

Hello! I found my way to this forum earlier tonight, thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a Canadian Top Gear fan... who doesn't have a driver's license despite being 19 years old. Oddly enough, despite being a big car fan, I don't really feel a ridiculous urge to drive them. I'm finally going for my license, but it's never been an urgent "oh my god I turn sixteen tomorrow and I will be at that driver's testing office the minute it opens" thing for me. Something tells me that'll change when I inevitably get behind the wheel, though.

Fun fact about myself: I like the look of the AMC Gremlin. Both of my parents have independently laughed at me for professing this. Guess I can't blame them; as Jon Stewart once said, "The Gremlin was invented for two reasons. One: birth control for young males, and two: so that the Pinto wouldn't feel so bad about itself."

29, live in Israel.

I'm a sociologist and Antropologist and now studying my MA in Sociology.

I drive a Fiat Tempra and a Volvo 740

(And this morning I met The Top Gear cast in Nazareth, after a stakeout which took about 5 hours.)

hello been reading for a while posted a few times just thougght i would introduce my self
im from canada lovve top gear by the way my name is corey

Hello World! I am new here :p, and I'm a BIG FAN of top gear!

Hello!

Hello!

Hi all.
the name is dan.
Born in Uk , now I live in holy land (where the JK RH and JM are currently at)
Any way see you soon...

Hi there! I live in California and enjoy photography, including car photos of course. Looking forward to the next series of Top Gear and the chance to see some episodes of Top Gear USA!

hi i'm from israel.
i'm riding a ducati monster, very rare bike in israel.
30333_422452385086_572760086_5244006_2234494_n.jpg

Hi i am from Latvia and i like cars and TV show about cars. My favorite TV show is Top Gear.

New to the Forums

New to the Forums

Hey all.

New to the forums here at FinalGear. I've been a lurker for a long time, mainly to get info on upcoming Top Gear episodes.