INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

hi , my names Dale , im 25 From Sydney Australia, I run my own Business and i own a Audi RS6 (09)

im a happy guy , great wife, family , lots of dogs lol

im a huge Formula one fan, ive been to about 15 GPs in my life so far, im about to head to the Melbourne F1 2011 GP in march.

i love Playing PS3, and playing F1 2010 Im in a racing league online.

but yeah pretty much it.

Hey! I'm Hive from the City of Roses: Portland, Oregon, USA.
I started watching Top Gear beginning with the Vietnam Special, and since then it's been my favorite show, by far!

I rarely watch any TV shows, but I do watch Tennis, College Football, Soccer, NHL, and Golf.

If any of you are visiting the beautiful city of Portland, please hit me up at anytime!

Over time, I've become more and more impressed with the background music. I was pleased to see a forum just for music identification.

I noticed Amazon carries a 'TopGear' music CD but so far, no reviews.

I also checked iTune store and found some episodes but no music. Just curious if anyone else has had much luck in the area?

One last thought to share, some of the background music has Floyd-like characteristics. Are any of the retired Floydians perhaps contributing?

Thanks,
Bob Wilson

Last edited:
Greetings to one an All! bootspur here, I emanate from the Fort Worth, Texas area. My background is cars having spent my entire adult life in a car dealership, now @ age Five-O with the economic downturn & the closing of G.M. stores in 2008 (including the store I worked with for 18 years) I have throw in the towel and I am odd job'n it now. Loves cars would be pleased to get into a discussion on most car topics if someone would desire that\ ;)

Hey all,

You can call me Ant. I'm in the U.S. and I'm a top gear addict!

I've found that they always use great music in many of their productions, Including James May's "Toy Stories"
Sure hope we get more episodes of that show.

PS, I apologize to the MODS for posting a few places outside this thread. (Put a few threads in the mod que) Oops! :blink:

EDIT:
And I apologize to mgkdk for having to merge my posts! :lol:

Last edited:
Welcome everyone :wave:

Looks like I'm not the only n00b!

So, what does it take to get approved?
I don't want to whore up this thread to get to 5 posts, however I can't post anywhere else until I get to 5 posts.

Reason I'm interested in posting is I've got a fix for the audio issues people have been having with FOV's recent releases.

IE,
http://forums.finalgear.com/problems/top-gear-16x02-mkv2vob-repairing-ac3-48039/#post1598904

I made a post ITT, but it went to mod que hell...

Thanks for letting me post!

-Ant

Looks like I'm not the only noob. Oh well.

Last edited:
but you're definitely the only noob from Location: SLUT
:roflmao:

Now now, play nice with your fellow new forum members :p

Billa48 from troy, michigan, and i tried posting a few gifs, that didnt work so i'll just post them here i guess

corvette21sm.gif

evox.gif

John Bishop footwear!

John Bishop footwear!

Hi guys, I'm Matt, 24 from Australia. I love Top Gear and drive a bone stock 2005 RS Impreza wagon.
I've also got a bit of a random question that I was hoping someone could help me with:

The other night John Bishop was the SIARPC and if I remember correctly, he was wearing some fairly epic shoes. Can anyone give me any hints as to what they were?

Thanks heaps guys :)

Try the TG Forum for that. And :welcome:

Hi, I'm Chris, 23, from Germany. After downloading every single TG episode, I started reading here and it seems to be quite fun.
My ride is a "slightly" modified '06 Opel Astra Caravan.

Cheers

Creepy...My name is also Chris, 24, from Germany...I also just downloaded every episode + specials of Top Gear...I think I might be right here... ^^
Sadly I drive a Seat Ibiza 6k as a daily cruiser...hopefully this will change soon...

Hi all, my name is Jon. I live in Beaverton, Oregon. Been lurking here off and on for a while. Mostly on the main site. Joined the forums when I saw I could win the dvds...(hey, at least Im honest.)
Been watching Top Gear for a long time. Just love the show.

Later!

Greetings from Virginia! I've been a TG fan for a while via BBCA but have just recently stumbled across this forum. Am looking forward to checking out the whole place. Cheers!

Hiya, I am Sally. And guess what car I would love to own (apart from my oh-so-boring-yet-reliable 626)?
Look forward to catching up with old eps.