INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Welcome back sekalfyks!

And yes Megalabrainic, we're friendly, mostly. Sometimes. Occasionally.

Maybe?

:tease:

Well I've been a member since 2009, but I more or less just lurk, as can be seen by my low post count. I'm from Canada, Cape Breton more specifically, about to enter my last 12 months of engineering in January after i finish this co-op term off. Thats about it for my really delayed intro i guess.

Hi I'm base, this is my first post and I have to say this
is a great forum. Totally love the photoshopping

You belong to us now :D

and :welcome:

Hi everyone.

I'm a 45 year old male, living just north of Toronto. I was born in England but my family moved over The Drink when I was still in my larval stage.. I have dual citizenship, but I'm more-than-less a Canuck.

I drive a 2010 smart ForTwo (Passion) and ride a 2008 Honda CBR125R when the weather allows. I'm a small vehicle fan, always have been, though I prefer ICE over battery or hybrid power. I do love the technology in the newest generations of cars and they can't evolve fast enough to suit my tastes, but I feel that they've lost some of the gears, grease, gasoline and dirt that I also like about older cars.

I'm a developer by trade, currently freelancing and working on my own mobile app.. which will hopefully debute in the Android Marketplace early next year.

My dream is to win a zillionmillionbillion dollars in the lottery and re-create all of the Top Gear special adventure episodes (Vietnam, Africa, Central America, etc.) with my friends. ^_^

Just posting to prove I'm not a spammer, I occasionally sign in for particular video and music links.

Saving the surface of the keys on my very average 10euro keyboard and resort to using a quote.

Last edited:
You belong to us now :D

and :welcome:

hi mate just asking for some help, whenever i log on then browse the
forums it logs me out for some reason? even now as i wright this when i
click submit it asks me to log in again i dont know why its doing this.

base

hi mate just asking for some help, whenever i log on then browse the
forums it logs me out for some reason? even now as i wright write this when i
click submit it asks me to log in again i don't know why its doing this.

base
when you log in, check the "remember me" box. That should fix it.

Last edited:
Hi there. Long time lurker, thought I'd join so I can tell people what I think of them. Expecting lots of negative reputation. :p

hi my name is ahmed ,I"m 18 years old male , il live in tunis, i watch top gear but i don"t really like fifth gear because apart from tiff , all the show is boring , my favorite motosport is WRC and D1

Hello, my name is Peter, i'm from Russia. I'm driving a X5 and my dream is to collect all Old Top Gear Episodes :)

Hi all, fairly new but am enjoying this site. Live in the UK and am trying to rebuild my rally Lada, don't laugh any don't ask why?

I live in California. I lived in Stuttgart, Germany for 3 months this summer and I got to go to the Porsche Museum and Mercedes museum, and see all sorts of fantastic European cars everywhere on the Autobahn. I own a Honda civic, but maybe one day I will own an Evo, Impreza and 911. I have been a loyal top gear watcher since 2007, and I have seen every single season =)

don't know how to introduce myself as this site is not cooperating...so
I live in canada and drive a 88 Jaguar XJS V12 all year around including in the snow.

Hello to all of you, my name is Prezdivka, I'm new here and I'm not a bot. I am 27 and come from Czech Republic. No one would be really interested, I'm writing it just because I have to, so that's all.

:welcome: to FinalGear!

Seasons Greetings everyone!!!

Some simple things to help you get started. Please note the location of the FAQ and Forum Rules. A quick read of those will mean you are less likely to be set upon by the hounds before you even get started. That could be an understatement, but might at least save you from some of the more irritating gaffes that will induce the ire of others. Well, most others anyway. Might also save you being banned :razz: Random posting and thread creating just to increase post counts will be :mad: upon.

If you're having issues with the forums (ie the message boards), and have read the FAQ, check here first. It may have already been reported. Issues with the site (FinalGear.com) go here. Don't confuse the two, or the man who-shall-not-be-named will get all cranky.

Not-a-dudes, for a pink username, go here. Be prepared, there are some lovely persons of the male persuasion who enjoy welcoming the new girls on the block. Posting your pic in here will also draw attention. So be prepared. Apparently some of the guys have never seen a girl before. :lmao:

To edit your profile, go here.

For posting your cars, please read the rules first. Claiming ownership of what isn't yours is punishable. By flogging and then death. Then exposure to sunlight or consecutive viewings of the Twilight movies. And eviction. And whatever else can be dreamt up.

Also, don't forget the search function before posting or creating new threads. And please think before bumping really old threads! Necro-ing threads usually gets you nothing but red blobbies, aka rep. And no, don't ask about rep. Use the search function. Bitching about it may also get you into trouble.

There is an IRC channel. Put on some thick skin before you venture there first though. And armour. Maybe some mace too. It's dog eat n00b in there. But we can play nice. Sometimes. When we're asleep.

And if you have some spare change, you might like to treat yourself to an FG shirt or iPhone cover. They are most awesome. Or throw some coinage in the donation bin :D

- ashspet

Hi all. I'm new here. I'm new to Top Gear, too.
A friend gave me 50 or 60 gigs of material to catch up, and I wonder how I could NOT have heard of this awesome show before.

Well, I live in Austria, but somehow it never made it to my screen.

Anyhow, I want to get me season 14-now so I signed up to check out the video offers page :)