INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hi All
I'm Ray, I live in Georgia, US, I have been a top gear fan since 2006, and I have watched every episode of the show. My current drive is BMW E39 M3, considering change it to E49 M3 or the new M235.

Hello everyone! I've been visiting this site for over five years and finally decided to register and start posting. I've been on numerous of car forums and I truly think finalgear is by far the best with good people posting and various of interesting threads.
Let me tell a little about myself. I'm a finnish bloke in my early twenties and cars have been my passion since I was a little kid. I don't own a car at the moment, but that will hopefully change in the near future. I was first introduced to this forum when I started watchig top- and fifth gear, but the quality of the conversations and variety of threads had me coming back for more. That's about it, hope yall won't treat me a like a total rookie! :p

Hey! I'm Cassie. I'm a new fan of Top Gear, and I really enjoy it. TBH, I only started watching it because I liked the guys, not the cars lol. (James is my favourite :love:)
I'm Canadian, and 25 years old.
Nice to meet you all.

Hi Im Rick from Australia like TG ,5th Gear Motopgp-2-3 Superbikes , MX-cross /Supercross either world or US --SpeedwayGP , I found the TV series torrents a while back but found the forum today & joined [gee some of them human questions stumped me lol]
& very pleased i did GOODDAY all

Jody here... joining because a buddy who is a Jaguar-aholic is persuading me into considering one for my next ride... some terrific resources here.

Hi, I'm not-a-real-hamster.

I hate political correctness and think too many immigrants disrespect our laws and customs.
Hence I love Top Gear and Jeremy's hilarious humour and his courageous stand against our speed cameras laws, road laws, safety laws and political customs.

Here's a joke that I know Jeremy and Top Gear fans will love, because they hate political correctness and the nanny state and love free speech and casual racism :) We Top Gear fans never get upset and censor free speech - that would be political correctness gone maaad!

What's the difference between Michael Schumacher and sauerkraut?
Nothing. They're both types of preserved vegetables popular in Germany.

Thank goodness Top Gear has saved us from stifling political correctness, the offense industry and censorship. If not, this post would be removed and I'd be banned...which would be howlingly hypocritical on a Top Gear forum site, no?

But being a dickhead is something Jeremy hates, and will get you banned. And that would be funny.

Hi, I'm not-a-real-hamster.

I hate political correctness and think too many immigrants disrespect our laws and customs.
Hence I love Top Gear and Jeremy's hilarious humour and his courageous stand against our speed cameras laws, road laws, safety laws and political customs.

Here's a joke that I know Jeremy and Top Gear fans will love, because they hate political correctness and the nanny state and love free speech and casual racism :) We Top Gear fans never get upset and censor free speech - that would be political correctness gone maaad!

What's the difference between Michael Schumacher and sauerkraut?
Nothing. They're both types of preserved vegetables popular in Germany.

Thank goodness Top Gear has saved us from stifling political correctness, the offense industry and censorship. If not, this post would be removed and I'd be banned...which would be howlingly hypocritical on a Top Gear forum site, no?

Tell you what, dickhead, take a look at a couple of Jeremy's war documentaries, realise that he isn't just the "character" he plays on Top Gear then take your ignorant, fascist UKIP views and stick them back up your arse where they came from?

And then? Fuck off.

Can someone please ban this creep?

Hi, all. Big Top Gear fan from America here. Hoping with fingers crossed that BBC will realize just how important Jeremy and Top Gear are and back off. He can be a bit OTT, but luckily my tv comes with an off button and channel changer. Guess some of the people complaining about him don't have those options on their sets. Anyway, thanks for allowing me to join. Looks like it'll be fun.

Last edited:
Hello All, I've just became a member and I am interested in purchasing a 2003 XJ8. My question is, what is the engine mileage life expectency of this model. The vehicle appears to have been maintain in condition.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello All, I've just became a member and I am interested in purchasing a 2003 XJ8. My question is, what is the engine mileage life expectency of this model. The vehicle appears to have been maintain in good condition.

:welcome: All to FG!

Hello All, I've just became a member and I am interested in purchasing a 2003 XJ8. My question is, what is the engine mileage life expectency of this model. The vehicle appears to have been maintain in good condition.

I suggest you drop by the General Automotive Forum and ask Spectre. (In fact, an FG member posted a question about an XJ12 today in Random Thoughts (Automotive Edition), which he replied to already.)

:smile:

Hello from Helsinki

Hello from Helsinki

Hello..

I'm Samuli.. Follow'd MXM's and Lostsoul's projects here.
Long time car nut and car forum addict from Helsinki. Used to be fan of TG, 5th gear etc, but jokes have grown old as years have passed.
I have owned some nice to drive cars in my past, altho greatest burn to have more seems to be gone (at least for now).

So cheers to all and nice to meet..

Samuli

Hello everyone i am new here :) i drive a vauxhall astra 2ltr cdti 165bhp i am from london and im 23 :mrgreen:

- - - Updated - - -

Hello everyone im new here on the forums and i am a really good driver :)

I need some help or some kind of information how to become a real racer.

I live in east London I'm 23 i drive a vauxhall astra 2ltr cdti 165bhp, i have come across a lot of boy racers in London pushing over 200bhp i have a streak beating these amateurs, i wanna take the next step by becoming a real known paid racer.

Iv raced a real Porsche racer on the a13 he was driving a m3 4.0ltr pushing at least 420bhp and i was in my 2ltr astra we both were driving really fast on a busy dual carriageway doing incredible cuts overtake undertake precision driving, i happen to beat him he pulled up beside me and told me his a real Porsche driver and what he just experienced was unbelievable he admitted to the loose and praised me with good driving skills, he also took my number told me if theres was any opportunity for me he will contact me but haven't heard from him.

I have so many other moments beating boy racers in London but too many to mention i have never come across anyone as good as me so thats why I'm thinking to start racing i might be the future never know. I believe i have whatever it takes just need someone to guide me to the right path.

I don't have a clue where to start if this is the right place someone please give me information how to begin, if you like to manage me i promise you it will be a great investment lol

Hello everyone.

I was turned onto this Forum by a friend at work when I mentioned how I loved the show TopGear.

I'm 26 male in Darmstadt, Germany. I have a bachelor's degree from TU-Darmstadt University. I like computers, video games and of course, cars.
About my cars:
My first car was a Ford Ranger 2.9 D, a top pick-up ;) 120 HP, 5 cylinders, from 0 to 60 MPH in 14s :) and top speed about 111 MPH ;).
VW Golf V 1.4 TSI GT 170 HP, 4 cylinders Turbo and now i have the BMW 520D 184 HP

Anyway, I look forward to many more posts!!

Hi, i'm Murilo.
I'm 19 and live in Brazil.
I drive a Volkswagen Fox 2009.
My favorite car is Chrysler 300C.

Norm from the Pacific Northwest half an hour or so south of Seattle. Love technology, top gear and fast cars. I have sold all of my older cars and motorcycles and have paired down to three as my odd assortment. V10 Touareg Diesel, V8 Audi S4 cabriolet and an Ariel Atom. Before the economy collapsed I was really getting into track driving and hope to dive back in this summer