INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

*pulls out stopwatch*

You remember me, huh? We are the same age so were back in our teens when I first registered. Good old days:D

Youngish guy living in the golden state of Cali! Saving up to buy a Tesla 3 hopefully :)

Hi all,
My name's Kate and I'm working for Lion TV trying to find six family garages around the country, for a new show on The Discovery Channel.
I'm looking for a family run garage - with mum, dad, maybe granddad, maybe some sons or daughters involved in the business.
Ideally it would be a mechanics garage with a twist - they do transformations/enhancements, bikes, army vehicles, have a show room, a body work workshop, do racing cars or go karts - anything like that. Or just a normal garage - with the family! We're looking for great characters - that's what's important.
My email address is kate.thomson@liontv.co.uk and my phone number is 0141 331 4983. Please get in touch if you know anywhere that may be suitable!
Thanks so much for any help you can give
Kate Thomson

Hello fellow eediots. Another Finn here. I've been meaning to register here for the past decade or so but haven't got around to it. As far as UK forums go I used to be active on ffoc.co.uk, also about a decade ago. Still driving the same bloody -03 fucof 2.0 Ghia wagon, been planning to replace it since about 2005 or so but still driving. Not sure if focus beaver or the guy with the blue wagon with no roof rails have ended up here. Or the guy with the red hatch who went through the trouble of uploading a video of a sunday drive complete with a burnout, long before the invention of youtube.

Hello everyone, My name is Nattanon. :)
I've been coming to this website for week now.
My current car is a Mitsubishi Galant E15 and I very love it.

Hello everyone!

My name is Chronis, and I come from Athens, Greece.

My current cars are an '10 Mercedes E 200 Coup? AMG pack with Brabus tuning and a '01 Suzuki Ignis 1.3 AWD.

Crazy motorsports person, programmer, angry Greek guy. Nice to meet all of you!

I am here for a friend. He is looking for front axle for his Jaguar 1990 sjs. Hope that's OK. He is older and has a hard time with the Internet. So I have looked but any suggestions where to find parts for older Jaguar?

I am here for a friend. He is looking for front axle for his Jaguar 1990 sjs. Hope that's OK. He is older and has a hard time with the Internet. So I have looked but any suggestions where to find parts for older Jaguar?

Hello there! If you need any help with Jaguars, it's worth asking our user 'Spectre' in his dedicated Q&A thread. He is a Jaguar nut and knows pretty much anything about them. :) Feel free to just post your question there.

Hi everyone,

apparently I have been lurking here since 2007 without introducing me, so let's fix that.

My name is Falk and I'm from Germany. I run computer networks for a living and always loved Top Gear (and most things around the three blokes)

Our "normal" cars are a bit boring (Hyundai i30 Diesel) but for fun we own a 25 year old camper van based on a Ford Transit FT100.

So, nice meeting you all :)

Reactions: MWF
Ho Ho and a bottle of rum?

:welcome:

Hey; re-introducing myself as I have been away for far to long. I live in Abbotsford,BC, CANADA. On the nearside of 55. Spent 25 years with the regional transit company, enjoy building static models of primarily WWII Aircraft. Have been watching TopGear since the mid 80's when it came available in CANADA. Have been a TopGear survey panel member for about three years. Looking forward to visiting the site again.

Russ

Hi everyone,

apparently I have been lurking here since 2007 without introducing me, so let's fix that.

My name is Falk and I'm from Germany. I run computer networks for a living and always loved Top Gear (and most things around the three blokes)

Our "normal" cars are a bit boring (Hyundai i30 Diesel) but for fun we own a 25 year old camper van based on a Ford Transit FT100.

So, nice meeting you all :)
That's.... unexpected.

Welcome to active posterdom!