INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

I thought you were going to post something funny. Instead we get what seems to be an everyday conversation from Australia.

It's okay, just picture us all like this

Hehe, I've been to Australia, I know you all look like that :mrgreen:

*runs and hides*

Hello everyone! Joined a while ago, but didn't introduce myself. My name is Laura, 20 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I'm a huge Top Gear fan, even went to MPH in London last year and I'm definitely going to MPH in Birmingham this year!

^ Welcome to you too, always nice to see other girls here :D

Hello everyon of FinalGear!! Ive been lurking for quite some time, and Im a HUGE HUGE HUGE (did I mention huge?) fan of Top Gear. Cant stick 5th Gear, which is odd, because I am car crazy!!! If you have seen my age, Im not old enough to drive, but, since the age of 7, Ive done karting, yet packed that in after a few titles, and too much money wasted, and since the age of 14, I bought a 1989 Mitsubishi Shogun which I use off-road. I love it to bits, I dont think Ill ever sell it. Mum and Dad have also just got their "R56" Mini Cooper (ie the brand new one). I cannot wait to drive it properly on the road!!! (already had a few goes in car parks and loved every second of it)

Hello all, long time reader and fan of the site, thought I should finally join the forum.

a little about me, I live in Atlanta GA, USA, and work for my own Start-up Video web site...(StreetFire.net).. very fun, but also very frenetic...working 90 hours week with no budget for three years makes one go gray very quickly.

Anyhow, big car lover, been building them for years, but took a break from seriously modifying cars so I would have some cash for my start up. Odd how once you get married cash for cars gets turned into Dinning room chairs and such. Anyhow, thanks to the admins for making such a great site!

Hi All!!
My name is Lisa, but everyone calls me Lis, I've watched Top Gear for many years but its only recently I've admitted to being what I suppose you would call 'a fan'
I love driving, and am prepared to drive anywhere, in anything at any speed, sadly thought I'm a married woman with a daughter so have to stick to normal roads in Kent (England) where i live, with an mpv:rolleyes:
I dare say my avatar probably tells you what I like best about Top Gear and what you will find me discussing the most. :p 8) along with episode content. I've seen a few threads that interest me so I hope you dont mind if I jump right on in?:)

Hello all, new guy from the US here. I've been watching clips of TG over the past few years and really liked it when they had it on the Discovery channel, but now that I've found this site I've downloaded a couple of the rips and have to say TG is as good as ever.

I work at Mo-Kan Dragway, a dragstrip in SW Missouri. I've been around cars since before I was born and like just about everything with wheels. I hope to attempting turning as well with a couple of auto-X races this year (if I can ever get this SVO straightened out). If not I can try it in my wife's Honda Accord.

Thanks for a great site! :D

Welcome all. Shinkaze, nice sets of wheels :)

Hey,

Jack here. I used to browse the forums a while back, but now I've returned and have signed my e-soul over to the Final Gear gods.

Hope to frequent this place as often as I can. Most likely to become the 'Omfg u f@#k'in nOOb!' scape-goat.

:cheers:

stats
Name: ... duh
Job : rather not say, far too depressing.

:welcome: all!

Hi there, just testing this Forum...
I'm studying mechanical engineering at the ETH in Zurich. Love TG, it's always such a laugh. :bangin:

Hi, I just joined the forum

I am forever grateful to Final Gear for giving me my Top Gear fix.

Hi, just joined.

Only 15, don't own a car yet (although thinking of purchasing a relative's knackered 1982 Mercedes 230E in a strange sick yellow sort of colour :think:)

Closest I've got to 'proper' driving was a Meriva 'round Anglesey circuit.

Anyway I'll post as often as I can :)

Hi, I'm new here obviously. I'm 15 years old. I was a lurker for a little bit and decided to just join. I've been a fan of Top Gear and Fifth Gear for a while. I actually first heard of Top Gear when I was flipping channels on the TV and saw it on Discovery. After it had been canceled from Discovery, I went on the internet and found the versions that weren't horrifically edited, which eventually led me to this site.

Hello all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. Yes I am American but just to get a few things out of the way before I go on. I live on the West coast, over here were normal rational people. I am not stupid, fat or religious. Although most Americans are.

And if your wondering, Yes the South is really like that.... I won't go back either. If you want to come to America stay on the west side of the country

I'm a huge fan of top gear its the best show on TV, except maybe battlestar galactica( is that show on over there in Europe yet?). I've seen every one thanks to people like you who make it available on the net. I can usually watch Top Gear the day it comes out by 8pm (my time -8GMT).

Future Car = hopefully some kind of Audi, I'll settle for a A if i have too, but an S would be nice, maybe even an RS if i'm lucky
Current car = 1992 Geo Storm GSI
Previous car = 1981 Toyota Starlet

Hi, My name's Jacob, I'm a huge fan of Top Gear, although I'm in the colonies, and can't get it legally. Not that it's stopped me.

I think that car culture has been one of the most important advancements in the past century, with the freedom and expression that it allows us, and I think that Top Gear expresses that freedom quite well.

I hope to see you around!