INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hello!
I am from Italy and I found out this great site! I was used to watch TG on telly (Discovery channel) and via Youtube, but you know what BBC is doing... so I tried to find something else and...that's it!

Last edited:
Hey everyone,
Name's Zachary, live in the Philadelphia, PA, USA suburbs. been watching top gear for about three years now, and been reading this forum for a while, but only now got around to making an account for some reason...
anyway, I work in the entertainment industry as a Rigger and Scenic Carpenter. I'm also going to school for Technical Education. I'm a huge geek, both computers and cars, and absolutely love rallying.
im also fairly lazy, so unless I really have reason to type a lot, most of my posts are only about this length.

I figure if there's anywhere for me to make an introductory arse of myself, this would be it.

So anyway, I'm another Aussie Top Gear fanatic. Love that show to bits, and have been lurking these forums for a while now. The news today of the Aussie version of Top Gear has been the kick in the backside to register and partake in the FinalGear community (for better or worse).

Uh, so yeah. Hi. :)

Hi All.

My name is Dale and I am from Denver, CO USA.

I am so greatful for Final Gear. The version of Top Gear we receive on BBC America is old and cut up.

Some are from cities with a thousand temples.

I'm from the city in the great white north with a thousand starbucks.

I'm Harry Bollocks saying hello to everyone on this forum before going back to using public transport with The Stig.

Hey there... My names Nick... Been watching Top Gear since people started ripping it and making it a available over here. I'm from the Youngstown, Ohio Area 24 years old and i drive a Ford Focus SVT with a "Few" mods

:welcome:

Hello!
I am from Italy and I've discovered this great site! I was used to watch TG on telly (Discovery channel) and via Youtube, but you know what BBC is doing... so I tried to find something else and...that's it!
I never knew that Top Gear was on Dicovery channel...:?

Discovered Top Gear when I randomly stumbled upon "Top Gear Football". Been hooked ever since. Great great show.

I wonder what Top Gear Canada would look like.

Hi!

Hi!

Hi all,

New member. Actually was first introduced to Top Gear through my work which is one of the Australian stockists, where people go to get their TG fix of books, DVDs etc. Wondered why the stuff ran out of the store every Fathers Day and Christmas. Decided to watch the show and got hooked. Admittedly, it was the challenge stuff that got me interested. Best laughs I have had in a long time. Had a customer the other day say that its all her three year old watches and that she's worried that he'll go the kindy and the first thing he'll say is, "oh cock...". :)
The car stuff is a bit like another language to be... However, am now a fan, and decided to join mainly so I could comment in the book forum...

So yeah: hi!
Jacobi

:welcome: all

hello my name is psdf i joined this forum yesterday please treat me gently im a sensitive boy

From BC, Canada

From BC, Canada

I'm 18 years old (first year University student)... Just posting here so I can play Asteroids! Really enjoy reading the TG forums, hopefully the TG team stays alive for a few more years!

Cheers,
Devon

Hi all,

New member here from the states. I make teeth and have had a ton of cars over the years, but I currently own an '82 VW Rabbit Convertible (which I sold my Alfa Romeo Spider to get) and drive daily a 1987 Honda Accord LXi. Looking foward to posting here on the forums and meeting some cool new people who love Top Gear as much as I do.

Can't wait to watch this weeks episode.

Hey look Devon, someone who is actually called Devon!!

:welcome: everyone from the top of the world :lol:

Hi all,

New member here from the states. I make teeth and have had a ton of cars over the years, but I currently own an '82 VW Rabbit Convertible (which I sold my Alfa Romeo Spider to get) and drive daily a 1987 Honda Accord LXi. Looking foward to posting here on the forums and meeting some cool new people who love Top Gear as much as I do.

Cool, what was the maintenance like?

Failed to notice this one back when I joined the forum almost a year ago, so... here goes...

I'm a 16-year old Romanian high-school student with ambitions to work as an engineer in F1. I can't drive (yet; 2 years till I can get my license), but I love cars and I love Top Gear.
I am a fan of the Renault F1 team, and I dislike Lewis Hamilton. And you'll have to split me in half to change my opinion about him.

Last edited:
Cool, what was the maintenance like?

Terrible, which is why I got rid of it! :p No, it wasn't that bad at all, other than a clutch going out which isn't out of the ordinary. They're quite easy to work on actually (other than the SPICA fuel injection, which my car had).

I enjoyed my time with the car, hope to have another at some point. They're the best value for money if your looking to get into an italian car with "passion and soul" :D I liked it, though I found it to be a bit heavy feeling for a car that size, I like the way an MGB handles and the driving position a little better, can't match the Alfa's power though.

100_1319.jpg

100_1302.jpg

Hi all,

^ this lil bugger is my lovey! He has gotten me addicted to top gear and thus fed my love of cars. I refuse to admit what i actually drive to work every day because it is nothing but the crapper.
Looking forward to posting here and playing the fun games...and of course watching top gear!

^ this lil bugger is my lovey! He has gotten me addicted to top gear and thus fed my love of cars. I refuse to admit what i actually drive to work every day because it is nothing but the crapper.
Looking forward to posting here and playing the fun games...and of course watching top gear!

Everyone, meet my girlfriend. She's primarily here for the games..... mostly because I wouldn't let her use my account to play them :D She too, like Richard.... loves Oliver.