INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Pedrocas

9gag reposting troll
Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
Hi.

My name's Pedro, I'm from Set?bal, Portugal and I'm 28 years old.

I currently drive a '94 Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic. The car was offered to me last summer. Here's a picture of it:

codesurge

Car(s)
2007 Alfa Romeo 147
Hi guys!

Long time lurker here. Decided to emerge from anonymity and say hi to y'all. :p
I'm from Singapore, a little island that's home to major traffic snarls and crazily expensive cars.

Must say that I appreciate everything that the site's done for the rest of us who don't get regular TG/FG programming on our local TV (or at least, not the latest eps). It's addictive stuff!

So yeah, thanks and I look forward to a more proactive time on the forums. :D

sweetcorn_w00t

Car(s)
Dodge SRT-4
Hey all,

My name is Ben, long time lurker first timer poster.

And yes, I know my car is a just a Neon; but it sure is fun to drive.

eldudez

Car(s)
VY Commodore Acclaim
Hey everyone,

I'm Hidden_Hunter's older (and wiser) brother. Got tired of looking over his shoulder when trying to read posts so I decided to create my own account.

I'm currently studying Aerospace Engineering/Law in my spare time at Monash Clayton.

Looking forward to posting on here!

Oh, here's a picture of my car:

Warning

Car(s)
Ford Fiesta (saddly)
Hi all!

some how i've only just discovered this web site :|, sadly i drive a diesel Ford Fiesta (at least its cheaper to run in the UK, considering the price of petrol @ 104.9 pence a litre!), altho i have had a Honda Civic before the Fiesta, then some chav crashed into it, may my Civic rest in piece(s)

hopefully once i get a few years no claims ima get me a Type R! xD

Red_Bull

Gives you wings?
Car(s)
Holden Commodore SV6 MY14
Hey everyone,

I'm Hidden_Hunter's older (and wiser) brother. Got tired of looking over his shoulder when trying to read posts so I decided to create my own account.

I'm currently studying Aerospace Engineering/Law in my spare time at Monash Clayton.

Looking forward to posting on here!

Oh, here's a picture of my car:

Guess I was wrong. There is someone who bought a late model Commodore in that colour and isn't an undercover cop or radar...:cool:

Welcome anyway :)

eldudez

Car(s)
VY Commodore Acclaim
Guess I was wrong. There is someone who bought a late model Commodore in that colour and isn't an undercover cop or radar...:cool:

Welcome anyway :)
Mate, the only reason I got it in that colour is because the name of the colour is "martini" :p

Though this would explain why I never get pulled over.

johnsy

Car(s)
Vauxhall Cav
Hi, my names Tom,22 from England been a fan of TG for a while and the show is one of the inspirations for me organising a charity bangor rally from Leicester, Uk to Athens. Greece in August 2008. The charities are Spinal Research and The Matt Hampson Trust.

There is more basic info at the website
http://leicestertoathens2008.co.uk/

and the facebook group
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14614050257

would any of you fancy taking up the challenge, be great to see you there!!

my email is
leicestertoathens@googlemail.com

redhaze

Hi Guys,

Just tought i'd say hello!
Im new in here so please be gentle with me! :)

My names Hazel, im 22 and from Northampton...thats about as interesting as it gets! lol.

:)

Vov

Car(s)
Toyota Corolla 1,4 VVTi, 2001
Hi, everybody!
I am Vov, just registered here...
I am looking for statistical info on car reliability, can anyone direct me, please?

Redline82

Redline is here!

Redline is here!

Hey, everyone. My real name is Michael, but I preferred to be known simply as Redline. I had to add the number 82 since somebody else has that name already, but what the heck; it's my favorite number.

I'm 15, and I have had a strong passion (which is more than just an obsession) for supercars. Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Porsches, Koenigseggs, basically anything that is more expensive than a house. :D I look foward to posting my a** off in these forums.

By the way Vov, if you're looking for extensive car specs, go to http://www.conceptcarz.com. Simply choose a manufacturer's name, then the car model, and then scroll down all the way to the bottom of the page for details on the car.

PelicanHazard

Car(s)
'13 Dart 1.4T mtx, '13 FIAT, '03 Ranger XLT Supcab
Hello!

I'm Alan, an engineering student at the University of Pittsburgh. I've been a fan of Top Gear for the last two seasons and finally decided to register here.

blurp

hi guys..
first of all,i want to say thanks for this great site..
very informative
lastly,fifth gear rocks!

Vov

Car(s)
Toyota Corolla 1,4 VVTi, 2001
Thanks, Redline!
I am mainly interested in what OTHER people say about a car.... something like Tops and Flops which was a very good statistical source once, but I can't find it in English any more...?

powah

hi guys..
first of all,i want to say thanks for this great site..
very informative
lastly,fifth gear rocks!
Hello!

I'm Alan, an engineering student at the University of Pittsburgh. I've been a fan of Top Gear for the last two seasons and finally decided to register here.
Hey, everyone. My real name is Michael, but I preferred to be known simply as Redline. I had to add the number 82 since somebody else has that name already, but what the heck; it's my favorite number.

I'm 15, and I have had a strong passion (which is more than just an obsession) for supercars. Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Porsches, Koenigseggs, basically anything that is more expensive than a house. :D I look foward to posting my a** off in these forums.

By the way Vov, if you're looking for extensive car specs, go to http://www.conceptcarz.com. Simply choose a manufacturer's name, then the car model, and then scroll down all the way to the bottom of the page for details on the car.
Hi, everybody!
I am Vov, just registered here...
I am looking for statistical info on car reliability, can anyone direct me, please?
Hi Guys,

Just tought i'd say hello!
Im new in here so please be gentle with me! :)

My names Hazel, im 22 and from Northampton...thats about as interesting as it gets! lol.

:)
Hi, my names Tom,22 from England been a fan of TG for a while and the show is one of the inspirations for me organising a charity bangor rally from Leicester, Uk to Athens. Greece in August 2008. The charities are Spinal Research and The Matt Hampson Trust.

There is more basic info at the website
http://leicestertoathens2008.co.uk/

and the facebook group
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14614050257

would any of you fancy taking up the challenge, be great to see you there!!

my email is
leicestertoathens@googlemail.com
:welcome: To you all :)

Timmah

I am not Tim0r!
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI Tornado Red
Tim Timmah!

Tim Timmah!

Yup, I'm Tim from Seattle. On IRC a bit now, so now I'm here too. :) Don't have pics of my car handy on this laptop, will try to edit later. I'm driving an '06 Tornado Red GTI and loving it.

Timmah

I am not Tim0r!
Car(s)
2006 VW GTI Tornado Red
Timmah.

Timmah.

Tim from Seattle here. Talking on IRC a lot with the #gear channel. <3. lol. Driving a tornado red '06 VW GTI. Pics for fun. Yay.