INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

:welcome: everyone

Hai Guyz!!1!

Did I spell those right? I have no clue.

Yeah, just don't post like that and everything should be hunkydory, I just had to get it out of my system. :lol:
And :welcome:

Intro

Intro

Hello all,
Found the site a couple of weeks ago and registered, so I though I?d better follow protocol.

TG History
Long time Top Gear fan, the oldest episode I vaguely recall seeing is when Jezza got married; I think he left on his honeymoon in hired a Ferrari. (IMDB notes his marriage as 1993) Hardcore fans may recall the episode clearly, as I don?t!

Car History
Have owned various Fords (European), but am now on my third generation of BMW 3 series.

Weirdest looking car I?ve driven ? a FIAT Multipla, not mine but a holiday hire car in the French Alps. (Good car ? but odd! )

I?ve only ever driven two US cars:
A late 60?s Mustang Coupe borrowed once years ago;
A Grand Marquis Hertz hire car, which was OK for a US four state road trip, the centrepiece of which was the Indianapolis F1 GP.
(Have visited both US & Canada a few times, but don?t usually hire a car.)

See you all around the Forum,
Des

Last edited:
Hello, I'm Tim. Im 12 turning 13 on the 16th august and i'm a big top gear fan :)

Hello!
Finally registered, after lurking around for a while

Greetings from "car hating switzerland" - as :jc: calls it
:lol:

Roy

Hi, I'm Viren. I'm from Sri Lanka but I live in the United Arab Emirates. I'm 15 but turning 16 on the 25th.
I love playing Cricket & Football & my favourite Super-Car is the Ferrari Enzo

Cheers

P.S. My 1st post :thumbsup:

Hi, my name is calin,i'm 24 and i'm from romania.
I'm a final gear visitor for the last 4-5 years, i remember that it was a lot smaller than now.This is a great community.As for TG/5G I've seen all the new top gear/fifth gear episodes and all of the old top gear episodes that i've found.

My previous cars were a '86 audi 100 2.0 and a '65 vw beetle. I really loved the 100 and so i upgraded to a 91 audi 100(still the typ44-C3 model) 2.2turbo(10v) quattro and i would like the next "upgrade" to be to an audi 200 20v turbo q. And the beetle was replaced by a '94 Alfa 145 1.7 16v boxer engine, i love the looks and the engine sound.

Sorry for my english in this post and future posts.

Hi, my name is calin,i'm 24 and i'm from romania.
I'm a final gear visitor for the last 4-5 years, i remember that it was a lot smaller than now.This is a great community.As for TG/5G I've seen all the new top gear/fifth gear episodes and all of the old top gear episodes that i've found.

My previous cars were a '86 audi 100 2.0 and a '65 vw beetle. I really loved the 100 and so i upgraded to a 91 audi 100(still the typ44-C3 model) 2.2turbo(10v) quattro and i would like the next "upgrade" to be to an audi 200 20v turbo q. And the beetle was replaced by a '94 Alfa 145 1.7 16v boxer engine, i love the looks and the engine sound.

Sorry for my english in this post and future posts.

Comunitatea romaneasca de pe FinalGear te saluta si iti ureaza "Bun venit"! :mrgreen:

Great to have such a variety of people on this board!

:welcome:

Greetings!

The name is Max, from Portland, Oregon (I don't know if Viper remembers me from dA or not ;)).

Been coming here for quite a long time for the news on TG and finally bothered to register on the forums.

Cheers all!

(can't say that I do, but it's been like 5 years since I've been to dA and I have a horrible memory)

We really do need to get a Portland meet going. So many people from Portland or the surrounding areas...

We really do need to get a Portland meet going. So many people from Portland or the surrounding areas...

:eek: Could this be an opportunity to get someone to take a pic of you :p

Oh, and :welcome: to the new peeps

Hi everybody!

I'm Andrew, from San Francisco. I've been a fan of Top Gear for several years - ever since I first saw it on an airline flight from London back home. Shortly after that, I discovered Final Gear and have been torrenting profusely ever since. Just thought I'd register since this site has been so awesome for me.

Hello. I'm colin that is my english name. Actually I'm korean.
I can't tell you about me because my english skill is not enough.
But I really like Top Gear even though I can't understand exactly what they
are talking about..

Hi.. My name is Seungchul Noh.
I'm Korean, so my english skill is not enough to write something I want to write..
I really like Top Gear.
I've been watching S09 as well as I've seen last seasons.
That's really funny..
Even though I can't understand some parts..

Last edited:
Hello...
My name is Will. I found this site when I was looking for more Top Gear season. I drive a Subaru Legacy wagon buts its not mine its my mothers. I am working to find a 97-00 Subaru Impeza coupe. I used to own a 02 Hyundai Elantra till I had a blow out in a storm. Well I ended up hitting a guardrail with the front of my car then shot across the the highway and smash the back side. I was shock that I was able to walk out of the car once I was able to get the door open. Well I don't know what else to say beside talk to you guys the other forums.