INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

hi everyone.
ive been viewing this site for years but never introduced myself.

im cophahn from malaysia.
this is a really great site.
keep up the good work.

HI guys,
Did Anyone get the Top Gear children tribute show? Also, I have a motorworld.net account, but cannot remember the site to where their torrents have moved.

Please pm me?

Thanks

Hello

Peter Mallinson here a new member,

Formerly from the UK but got fed up of the unfair taxation system and rules so left to live in Southern Ireland and we bought a B&B which my wife runs whilst I continue to work overseas in the Oil & Gas industry.

I have been a classic car nut for more years that I am willing to admit and have been through the good and not so good in my time ! I have owned 2 Ferrari's in my time a Mondial 3.2 QV and my best car ever a Berlinetta Boxer 512 Carb'ed 5 Litre 12 Cyl horizontally opposed beauty !! God I miss that car :cry:

I now have a EG Autocraft Ferrari Daytona 365 GTS/4 replica based on a 1973 Damler V12, which a a very nice car which both my wife and I enjoy very much in continental motoring each summer.

Hello all...

I'm sorry but I really hate composing introduction posts, trying to come across interesting but cool at the same time; result = sounding like a spanner.

Anyway... I'm Sarah, I'm 29 and I live in West Sussex. I adore Top Gear but get frustrated with Dave repeats because they cut The News and that is one of my favourite bits.

I own a Fiat Punto - yeah, check me out in my fancy car :yes: but at work I drive a prison van: shades on, Radar Love on the mp3, and the cons kicking the hell out of the doors - woo hoo!

Take care and peace out xxx

Well, I'm Vey, I'm Aussie, have stalked this place for a while and have just decided to finally admit that I really want to post.
Tg is where my thrillseekerishness comes out in a new kind of way. I think my father was slightly disturbed the other night when I started giggling at the ad on tv.
Ehm... I watch Final Gear when it's on and there's nothing else around, but Tga just makes me cringe, badly.
Don't really have a car, but one day I will buy a 911.
See you all around I s'pose. And hi.

Hi, I'm Thomas!
I'm from Hong Kong, China.
I'm 17, still not old enough to drive yet, but that doesn't stop me from loving cars, F1 and of course, TOPGEAR!!!
I'll try to get myself a display pic or whatever.

Cheers!

p.s. thx a lot finalgear.com, you really help!

Hi My name is Adam, I Live in Melbourne and have been a keen viewer of Top Gear since 2003. I love Formula 1 - Big Fan of Mark Webber (Hopefully he'll be feeling better soon) and one day would love to own one of the following

1. Aston Martin DB9
2. Mini Clubman
3. 60's Mercedes SL Coupe

Cheers

Hi, I'm Phox (not my real name, but my online one for years and years)

Live in Utah, currently drive a 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 with the Cummins Diesel.

2008 Harley is sadly put away for the winter, but come spring, the truck will be parked for 5 months.

Been watching Top Gear since I found out about it back around season 5 or 6.
I then found the previous seasons on the interwebs and was totally hooked.
Been perusing the forums for a little over a year.

Never watched Final Gear.

Don't want to admit I watched Top Gear Australia.

Not sure I want to watch Top Gear America, quite afraid it will be as bad as TGAus.

Someday I'll win the Lottery (which is illegal in Utah by the way) and get a Konnigsegg or Veyron.:mrgreen:

phox

Hello, I'm Ola, 17-year-old Pole. I live near Kielce, in a tiny village (even my folks don't know where it is, so its name's quite unnecessary).

I do adore Top Gear and Fifth Gear, I've been quite into motorization for a while, thanks to those hilarious and gorgeous shows.

Without Final Gear watching them would've been immposible for me, so thank you v.m, guys! :)

My car? Err... Green, froggy Ford Fiesta (do not burst into laught, please). Some day I'll it change into a beautiful, black Bentley. Maybe by using Paint or Photoshop :D

That's all for now. Might force be with you ! :D

i'm from the east bay, northern california
drive a 2006 audi a4 2.0t quattro s-line
its a six-speed manual with revo stage 1, putting out approx 250 hp and 300 ft / lb
been dyno'd at 193 awhp and 232 ft/lb at the wheels on a dyno dynamics dyno.
saw top gear years ago, and have been mesmerized by it since.

edit: heres a picture of the ride
06b7.jpg

Last edited:
Hello all. Been a lurkin' here for a bit now. I live in North-Western USA, I'm 17, been a Top Gear fan for a few years now. I don't drive a very interesting car, 1995 Pontiac Sunfire 4-door, it used to be my mom's. But my parents both have "muscle" cars, if you will, dad a 1987 Camaro Z28, and mom just got a 2006 Mustang. =]

I'm nothing special. Just a typical teenager who loves cars, photography, music and Richard Hammond. :mrgreen:

HELLO EVERYONE!

im a new member but not new to the site or the shows. Im very involved with jaguarforums.com and really enjoy it there. Top Gear is a show i watch religiously, something i cant really say about any other TV show out there.

A little about me:

I graduated from the University of Florida with a BSBA with concentrations in Marketing & Finance. To pay for my love of cars Im a Marketing Consultant specializing in the Private/Charter Aviation and Auto Dealer Sectors. I look forward to getting to know everyone here! :D

Oooooh a shiny introduction thread! Glee!

I'm Travis and I've been lurking here for a while now. I actually came on board with the T-shirt offer over the summer, and I've been using it as a workout and garage shirt for a while now. I'm 20 and in college studying Accounting. My car's nothing too fancy; just a V-6 Accord but hopefully in the next year or two that'll change to a Mazda RX-7 FD. I've been a big fan of Top Gear for a year or so now.

I'll be around!

Hi my name is Chris. I am 23, I worked in IT for a few years after high school, and I am now going back to school for Mechanical Engineering. I drive a 1994 Mazda rx7 which is the cause of, and solution to all of my life's problems.