INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hey, My name is Matt and I'm 18 and an engineering major at university in the United States. I've been using Finalgear for a while now...I've been watching Top Gear for a little over a year now and I'm a huge fan. My car is pretty bland...a civic haha, but occasionally I get the treat of getting to drive my friends mini cooper s which is loads of fun to drive around a roundabout at 2am in the morning on wet road.

haha wow lotta ppl..
well ive been lurking for a while as well like many others is suppose...
but yea im an avid topgear fan watched clarksons remake from season 1 till now lol
well im 18 and in kingston , canada doing engineering at queens and decided to introduce myself i suppose

as for my cars... i got a 318 bmw convertable from 96 i think.. lol
my dad own a garage so i suppose i get my interest in cars from him lol
hes expiermineting with the japanese import market, getting cars into the country from japan, so im trying to get an old Fairlady from the 70s in.

thats my little reel lol

Hey everybody !

I've been registered on this forum for quite a while but haven't really posted anything yet, so i though i'd introduce myself :) Golf IV owner and top gear fan since quite a while, im trying to look for older top gear episodes and this site seems good for that !

Cheers,
16rl

:welcome: all

Hey everyone! I have been a big fan of final gear for about 4 years now but I have never found the time to sign up. This website is awesome. Top Gear is obviously my favorite TV show. I live in the US and they don't show TG over here, except on bbca. I was hooked when they were showing it on the discovery channel. It was the episode where Jeremy was driving the lotus trying to avoid missile lock from the "Apache Helicopter gunship".

Hi am Punkt if you want to find my real name check my profile. I am really interested in Cars and I have never been in a Car Fourm so please go easy on me because my friends say that I can be really noobish sometimes (Great Friends arnt they)

Hi everyone! I'm from you already know where, I'm 23, and I tried to do Spanish subtitles for the 12x03 TG episode but college took over my agenda and I don't have much time anymore. A shame, because I was doing well.

Oh, and I just added something rather controversial to the 12x04 episode discussion forum... the mods have to approve the post. Stay tuned!

hey guys I'm new here! nick name one green.

I'm from Singapore, a crazy fan of tog gear! Still a student... looking forward to my first car lol

Hope to get to know more ppl with the same interest here! (isnt that almost everyone? ;p)

hello fans of top gear
im 13 and my name is Hiram :)
in the U.S. chilling in grade school
been a fan of top gear for almost a year
see you around in the forums :p

hello chaps new member from Egypt here , think I am the first one. Anyway great forum been a fan of top gear for years.

Hi from Spain!

Hi from Spain!

Hi I'm a spanish guy who LOVES top gear and fifth gear, although Top Gear is really FUN.
A little bit about myself: Love cars, driving and, of course, DRIVING FAST. :D
I own a Seat Ibiza 1.4, petrol, of course. The poor car tries hard to keep up with my driving and I appreciate that of him :lol: :cool:
I hope I have a great time on this forum since it seems fun.

Hey fellas, new to the board and I'd like to start with a thank you, for all your great efforts to bring us Top Gear and share it with all of us. I'm in Mission Viejo, CA and I love cars! Thank you for doing the lords work!

Hey all! I'm Shannon & I'm from Warwickshire, UK.
currently in sixth form & learning to drive, bloody loving it, perfect time to get hooked on top gear methinks!
huge TG fan, haven't seen fifth gear but I'm sure its very good :)
guess i'll see you all around!

Hi! Well, I'm Emily and I've sorta been lurking for a while but decided its time to introduce myself. I've loved Top Gear for ages now, so where better to hang out than a forum about it?
Umm, what can I say... I'm almost 18, and I live in Australia. That's about it, really. Lol, anyways, see you all around!!

Hello, I just realised this thread exists.

I'm Alexander, 16 years old, and located in, erm, the southern half of North America (I find everything in the US highly annoying). I am a Top Gear addict who has seen nearly every episode of the current format. Currently I'm just a student, but I would like to pursue a degree in aerospace engineering and move to the UK, Australia, Canada, or somewhere else nice other than the US. I don't have a car right now, but I have my eyes out (if you're in Colorado and want to give a FG member discount... :wink: ). My other interests are (as listed in my prof): "history; cars, aeroplanes, trains, and ships; p.league football (Chelsea!); skiing".

And kudos to the Final Gear Team. I don't know what I would do without this site. :thumbsup:

Last edited: