INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hi,
Been a long time fan of Top Gear, and only found this site after hearing it mentioned on the Top Gear website. At first I thought it was actually yet another motoring show, just like Fifth Gear. I've never been more happy to be proven wrong.

I cannot thank you (the people who run this site) enough for the torrent links for the past episodes. I'm currently overseas in a country without Top Gear and your Season 11 links saved my life. In fact, those episodes saved me from making a fatal decision- I almost bought a Prius. I bought a Mazda 3 MPS instead.

Hi, im 18, and ive been watching top gear since season 7, found this site and started downloading everything. Im from Canada, and i own a Honda civic Si.

:welcome:

Hello

My name is Lars Christian, turned 30 this summer, and I live waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay up north in Norway, Vads? to be more accurate :) Here I'm working for an handling agent for Wider?e.

My main interest are planespotting and photography. Both my hobbies have brought me twice to Manchester and Aviation Viewing Park :) My car is Audi A3 1.6 2004-model. This is my second car, my first one was a Nissan Primera Si 1.6 -98 model :)

DirtyBrit here

DirtyBrit here

Hi everyone,

As a passionate follower of Top Gear and a transplanted Brit I like to come here and read all about one of my favorite TV shows.

I am not much of a poster so I won't be writing very much here but I love to read all your thoughts and ideas.

I cant wait for the next season of Top Gear:rolleyes:

Best wishes,

DirtyBrit

hello

sorry for not introducing my self before

I'm 17 and a half years old, living in Zagreb (I believe you know where that is, or you're American) - just kidding

I can't express how glad I am that there is a proper forum like this in the bloody world of Internet

just yesterday I was going through some old threads and read about that helmet you bought for Hammond. you couldn't believe how that made me happy, really, and the fact he was actually wearing it in the show:cool:

it's really hard to keep a big forum like this clean, so I want to congratulate all admins and mods, you're doing an impressive job, keep it up

Hi,everyone!I'm Aaron Wang and I'm from China.Living in Beijing right now at Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics.As you know we just held a wonderful Olympic Games this month.
Also I'm a huge fan of TG and 5G,this forum is one of the best sites I've seen,especially the video section!
Hoping to make friends with you~!!^_^

Hi!
My name is Miro and I live in Novi Sad, Serbia.
I am 21 years old and I am student.
FG is really amazing 'cause I can now share my passion with other people all over the world. FG crew well done!

Hello, I'm James and I'm from South Yorkshire (Which appears to be a Top Gear hot spot for some reason). I'm not much of a torrenter, but lurking around the discussions has been fun for some time, but it's only right that I actually register here now rather than just mooch around.

I'm psychomelody.

I'm a Septic from the South Canada Sea.

Been watching Top Gear since I could get my hands on it. (only about 4 years now...) Seen every episode that aired thus far.
Obsessed with cars, but poverty kept me out of anything over $500 until a few years ago.
Currently driving a Lexus RX300 (keeps me out of trouble and helps tote film gear.)

Saving up for something niiiice.

Already said hello elsewhere, but for good measure, I'll introduce myself properly here!

I'm Kev, I'm from South Wales and I'm a TG fan! I'm also a motorsport marshal who likes nothing better than to taunt racing drivers with blue flags [including a trio of reasonably famous TV presenters last year]. Away from that, I make films and I'm at the moment trying to get a job in TV - no mean feat as it turns out. Favourite subject for making videos is cars - I do make a lot of videos for a new racing team called 4-10 motorsport. Finding the cunningly hidden link to my webpage will explain all.

Anyway. Nice to be here. excuse me if I go quiet, I'm off filming something. somewhere. or Marshalling ...

*rambles off*

Hi there all!
I'm Markus and I was sure I'd registered here before, at least for the Richard's present -thread, but seems I hadn't. Dunno.
Anyhow, a Final Gear reader ever since it started, but already on too many forums. ;) Joined now to put my name down for the upcoming Finland-meet (finally!).

Hi Guys

I'm Steven, 17, and a student.

During summers and weekends i work as a computer technician at BestBuy's geek squad.

Anyways, love the site and hope to contribute in the future

Hello. Found this site after watching some of Top Gear on BBC America and wanted to see more. Currently work as a retail representative for a video game company and proudly drive a 07' Saturn Ion.

Hi

I've just signed up today.

I'm Shona (which means i'm a girl).

By day I'm a batch monkey for a computer company, by night I'm an illustrator (well, trying to be one anyway)

I can't drive - I get too distracted by trees and would be a danger to everyone around me - but I love Top Gear so thought it was time I joined a TG forum. I promise that if I need to 'squeee' about anything or anyone I do my squeeee-ing in private so you won't find me pretending to faint on any of your threads even if you post a picture of Jeremy in stockings ... (that was a joke BTW - Jeremy in stockings really, really wouldn't make me squeee) :blink:

^ Join the 'not a dude' usergroup to get a nice title and a pink name so people know you are a girl :)

:welcome: to everyone