INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

G'day all! I've only just learnt how to type.
So sorry for the late introduction. I drive a Ford Fairmont wagon which will be due for replacement shortly and enjoy a day out on my FZ6S Yamaha when ever the weather permits.
I drive trucks for a living, have just turnned 34 and have a facination for all types of machinery.
See you on the road or online!

Hey everyone,

I'm Lupogirl (i drive a VW Lupo, obviously,), and i just joined. I'm actually Dutch but live in Ireland. I'm a big TopGear fan so i joined this forum, hoping to have some fun here!
Ow, and i'm sooooooooo thrilled i've got tickets for the Top Gear Live show in Dublin!

:bunny:

Hi,

I'm Iain from downunder, big fan of Top Gear and am hopeful that the Aussie Version will be good too.

I'm a software engineer during the day, a car nut the rest of the time :)

Cheers,
Iain

Woohoo! Brand new user here!

I've been checking the forums out for quite some time now and thought today was the right day to finally register as a user.

I'm from Holland, where I drive around in a 2002 Seat Leon 1.8 20v (will post pictures)
Further interests: car mags (EVO), Muse, gadget-addiction.

See you around!

Hello,

I am living and working in France but was born in Portugal.
I like a lot the TopGear vids and I am watching all the season ;-)
Very nice and very fun.
I am also collecting diecast 1/18 and I have the following forum : http://forum.miniature-auto.fr
I invite you to have a look on it if also your are fan on diecast and if you want to become a fan ...

Thanks

My name is choca
I love Top Gear and anything to do with Mr Hammond (don't worry I'm not mad... honest, well maybe a little bit :D:D )
I don't really know what esle to say... oh yeah... hi!!

Hi, I've been registred for awhile, but this is my first post from the venturi tunnel (cough)

:welcome: all

Hello everybody, I'm from Mexico... i love Top Gear and everything related to cars... I own a Clio RS 182 05', and a Nissan 240sx with Rb26deTT engine swap... both cars a tweaked in every sense... Clio has 220whps normally aspirated an 260 whps with ITB's... 240 has 580 whps... both have KW Coilover Suspension, Brembo brakes...

Does anybody know where will we be able to download series 12 of Top Gear?

Thanks a lot...

I'd better say hello too ... long time Top Gear and Fifth gear viewer in Oz, looking forward to TG:Au.

My current rides are an 07 Jetta TFSI DSG and an 01 Jeep Cherokee (used as it should be, as a 4WD).

hi everyone! i've been lurking around the site for a couple weeks, and decided it was finally time to join in the fun. i probably wouldn't be considered a true petrolhead, but i love the aesthetics of cars, formula one, and most of all, top gear.

:)

I'm Gavin, 16 from Kilmarnock in Scotland but born in Paisley. Due to the law, I do not own a car but hope to start driving soon, I'll probably inherit my brother's 1.0L Mk3 Polo. My dad drives a BMW E46 316 saloon and my mum has a Peugeot 206 which has been in and out the garage millions of times in recent weeks, she wishes to replace it with a Honda Jazz.

Unlike most with an interest in cars, I do enjoy travelling by rail. I hope to go to university in a few years and study either Accounting or Chemical Engineering. No doubt these jobs are well-paid enough to get some nice cars, the former is the main fanbase of the M3;) .

either Accounting or Chemical Engineering.

Accounting, pft, chemical engineering ftw :D

<-- is chemical engineer

oh and welcome btw:wave:

hi everybody! this is james here. i'm from singapore and this year i'm 13. am i the youngest here? :p

i enjoy watching both top gear and fifth gear! i have big interest in automobile and my wish is to become a race driver as my job. i'm looking into go-karting soon, after my exam ends which is two weeks later.

Hello.

Might as well introduce myself.

Wildy is my nickname in real life, I got it at school because Australians, being the lazy bunch they are, couldn't be bothered with saying my last name.

I probably should change my profile to show that my car is broken (nobody I know has any clue why) but when I was able to drive it I did love it.

Hi I hail from a little island in the Caribbean called Trinidad, I study Chemical Engineering and spend most if not all of my time thinking about cars. Okay and girls too. I drive a Nissan Bluebird SSS, she's on the weighty side but she pulls. I'm glad to be here, you guys look like a cool bunch.