INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Allo all, I'm Joseph from the States, but am currently living in Taiwan. Can Top Gear be an addiction? If so, sign me up!

Hello.

I'm Trace', a non driver and Top Gear addict from Wolverhampton GB. I'll be 21 in February, which will actually make me younger than my kids. One other thing, I'm hopeless at introducing myself.

Nice to be here.

*Oh, and the user name, I had a good laugh when RH used it on Sunday's show so decided to give it a virtual airing.*

Last edited:
Hello all.

Zain here. Studying for a Bachelor's in Finance at the moment. I've lived in the UAE for practically all my life so I'm privileged enough to have seen every car imaginable. TG is an addiction, and I feel guilty about letting entertainment trounce actual knowledge in picking TG over FG but so be it.:p

I'm also into music, which how I came across FinalGear in the first place. Great job on the What's That Song? section. :D

:welcome: everybody.

Hello all. I just wanted to say hello. I've been lurking here for a couple years now and I for some reason never signed up. I've referred several people here too so I don't know why I didn't actually make a user name.

So I just wanted to sign up and say thanks for everyone here who keeps the torrents coming and the news and all that. Thanks!

Joined just today, on recommendations by my good buddy MattD1zzl3. Will post more once I get the project car itself, old 80's 300ZX. Looking forward to this community.

Welcome aboard

mmmm 300ZX i realize the Z32 gets all the love but i have to say i have seen some really nice looking Z31s. Here is to hoping your project goes well

Hello all, my names Jeff. I'm from the States, Alabama to be exact. I've been registered for a few months now and finally decided to introduce myself.

Hello, I'm Felipe from Brazil. A happy owner of a Peugeot 306 that is not rubbish. :lol:

I like cars and photograpgy, not exactly on this order!

Hello all,

Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I have been a fan of TG since I saw my first episode in 2004 and love watching the show.

Hello everyone. Just want to say introduce myself. Started watching TG this year on BBC America and I've become addicted to it enough to be downloading the shows now thanks to finding this site. I can't say that I'm a true petrolhead, but I love cars enough to watch the show for the cars and stay to watch Jezza, Hamster, and Captain Slow (or Not-So-Slow based on recent shows) fall over and act silly.

:welcome: all

Hi all,

It's taken me a few days from joining to get around to introducing myself. I'm that rare species on here a girl car enthusiast. I like my Holden's, have owned one ford and that was enough to last me a life time. I do, however like Jags - (which some of you will know was owned by ford) I also like BMW's and Porsche's and anything that makes the right noise, looks good and drives well.

I have been a fan of TG for years and am a HHer (like MayBelleDette I will try not to get too excited :p) I have grown up around racing circuits so it will always be more about the cars/bikes then the men - unless said men are wearing racing suits :)

Anyways off to see what else I can find
Cheers
JLM

Hello Gear Heads!

Hello Gear Heads!

My name is err tek720,
I love cars and buses, I'm in charge of distributing "Top Gear" to all my friends.
It's like CRACK to them, seriously Sunday night I'm burning disks like mad.
I live in Toronto Canada so we have to wait an entire year for BBC Canada to Air the new episodes, bollix to that.
Cheers
Tek720:mrgreen: