INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

I live in the American Gardens Building on W. 81st Street on the 11th floor. My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

I hope someone recognizes that quote.

In reality I am a university student in Canada who owns a Porsche 944 he cannot drive (it's winter 7 months of the year here) until June because otherwise it'll be like the other 944s driving around here... a pile of salt-worn rust.

LOL WUT. So I herd you liek Huey Lewis.

Hi everyone!

I've been lurking around on the site for half a year now, and figured I'd get my own account, to justify all the lurking :p

Don't have a car yet, but as soon as I can afford one, I'll get myself one! (As long as it ain't no commie-car... ;))

Hi all,
I am Abhijeet from Mumbai India. Been a Top Gear fan for as long as I can remember. This is what got be to this website in the first place. But now that I have used it for ages to get updates and other information, finally decided to have an account. Hope to meet a huge number of fellow fans here. I am into F1.
My cars: Well I have a car through inheritance and its not too flashy either. But I am proud of my Suzuki Alto ( called as Maruti Suzuki 800 in India ), it runs very well.

Hello to everyone. My name is Boris, and I am from Serbia. I drive Fiat Bravo 2.0 turbo. I am glad to be here among you.

:welcome: to all

Hey everyone, new here but Ive been reading the forum for over a year now.

I'm from Chile, South America, but also half-british, so I go back every year, LOVE Top Gear!!

I'm also 21, currently drive a 2008 Suzuki Swift 1.5GLX.

So, cheers and hope to be a useful addition to this forum!

P.S. Anyone know more about Top Gear in Chile? http://forums.finalgear.com/top-gear-spoilers/top-gear-in-chile-32463/

Hi my name is Matt.

I'm from Chicago, but I go to university abroad. I think TG and FG are great, never can get enough of those guys.
I can pretty much drive anything with wheels and some things without... oh did I just quote Gone in 60 sec. there ? But its true :)

peace

Hey.

Paul Heyhoe

Currently residing in Lossiemouth, Scotland.
Originally from Cleethorpes lincolnshire.
Lived in Barry, Wales for 18 months.

Im 21, in the RAF as a workshops technician, so, turning, milling, grinding and also fabrication welding etc.

Been into motorsport and the likes from an early age. Done a couple of years karting at club level and also raced RC touring cars for about 8 years at club and regional/national level. But thats behind me now. Only just got my first car in the shape of a black 55 plate Vauxhall Corsa SXI+ 1.4. Shit slow but it gets me from A-B.

Cant really think of anything else right now so, thats your lot!

:welcome: Nicolas, Matt, John, and Paul.

Hi mates,
I'm Ermanno, from Italy. I discovered Top Gear a couple of years ago thanks to a friend, and I loved it!
I'm improving my English a lot watching those crazy challenges! In fact I could talk about BHP and handling for hours. Maybe not too useful with girls, I admit.
In my future home I'll put a V6 food blender. The V8 version is definetly too loud. :p

See you around!

:welcome:. Definitely don't see a problem with your English.

hi everybody,
I'm Federico from Trieste. I'm 22 and I study informatic engineering at the university. Top Gear is my favourite show, I absolutely love it!
Here's a picture of me and one of my ride :D:

http://img262.imageshack.**/img262/7026/iobirranl3.jpg

http://img397.imageshack.**/img397/8707/mybmwcroxx5.jpg

Hi! I'm Sam from New York, and I don't own a car because I'm a broke-ass college student who, well, lives in New York.

And I'm not a dude :)

Hi, me again. I saw the Top Gear Vietnam and almost booked a flight there and then! Need to see the programme again (like junkie needs a fix) but not having much joy. Stuck trying to work out uTorrent and P2P...
I can tour on a motorbike from England to Syria but can't find my way around the web ...
The best episode ever, got JC on 2 wheels!

:welcome: Frederico (nice taste in cars), Sam, and bikerlady. Sam and bikerlady, we have a group called Not-A-Dude. Join it and you will get a pink username stating that you are one of the female members on this board. Unless bikerlady is actually a dude. You can find it under User CP --> Social Groups.