INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Sam and bikerlady, we have a group called Not-A-Dude. Join it and you will get a pink username stating that you are one of the female members on this board. Unless bikerlady is actually a dude. You can find it under User CP --> Social Groups.

Like this
<---

:D

Welcome dudes and not-a-dudes :cheers:

I'm Matt.

I'm a big car enthusiast myself with my own car based froum, which I've just set up. Currently needing moderators for the forums. My last forums I have made have exceeded 4,000 members so hopefully this one beats it.

Nice to be part of this community :)

Hi there, first post. My name's Justin, currently a student at UC Berkeley. I've been lurking here for awhile and getting all my Top Gear/Fifth Gear stuff here for a few years but finally decided to join the message boards.

I lived in Florence Italy for a few months in early 2007 and was dating a scouser while I lived there whose dad lived in Manchester and mum in Liverpool. Couldn't believe the ease of finding Top Gear related stuff there :p

I drive a 2006 Subie WRX and used to have an 03 SV 650, currently looking at finding another bike.

I'm a big race fan; motorcycles, formula cars, and touring cars alike...and love discussing cars/bikes/racing so I'm happy to be here :)

Hello to all, my name is Juris, i'm from Latvia, Riga, I drive E30 325i M Technik 2, i like this forum very much and i'm addicted to TG :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Sexy Robot says hello.

Sexy Robot likes cars and was built out of an old Ford Taurus and a ride on lawn mower.

Hello, my name is Fox and I am from Ohio. I have seen every episode of TG to date. The show doesn't air here in the United States so I joined the forum so that I would have someone to talk to about it!

I drive a '98 Jeep Wrangler, an '05 Mini Cooper S, and a '73 Honda CB350.

l_d08b9b88c8c7eb08b8582130dc49ed31.jpg

Tight-Corner.jpg

And no pictures of the Honda yet...

Thanks!

Guyanese

Guyanese

The first top gear I can remember watching was an old one, with Tiff and VBH I think. They had to do some stunt driving bit which involved driving straight towards a narrow parking slot with concrete walls to either side, turning the vehicle around in the shortest possible time, then reversing into the space.

The others on the show drove towards the space, pulled to the side (perpendicular to the space), then reversed into it. Tiff drove towards it at full speed, handbrake turned it (I assume) around 180 degrees and sent it backwards into the space. He never came to a complete halt.

It was the most amazing bit of precision driving I had ever seen and I never forgot it.

I much prefer Clarkson's new Top Gear though.

I am from Guyana (South America) and I have been an addict for at least 10 years.

:welcome: all.

Last edited:
Hi everybody!!:wave:

Im 18, from Limerick, Ireland.
Just started watching Top Gear last year and have been hooked ever since.

Annoyingly the only repeats I get to see are on RTE and Dave, who tend to cut out half of the eps, which is annoying as heck!!:mad:

Currently learning to drive. OK, only had one go in the car, but I hav emy Learner Permit, so Im on the way :cool:

:welcome:

Hi

I have just joined and posted a few messages and noticed this.

My name is Mark, I am 28 years old and live in a town called High Wycombe, which is half way between London and Oxford in the UK (for those that do not live in th UK)

I basically collect photos of Motorsport mainly F1 and Sportscar, to then gain autographs to them.

I also collect Diecast models.

Hi all been a member for a bit but thought it was about time I said hello.
I'm from country Victoria in Australia and am a complete Top Gear/car nut much to my better half's annoyance.

:wave:
I basically suck at introductions unless they have the nice little copy and paste questions to fill out, but...

I'm Kay, I'm female, I'm 18, and I live in rural NSW, Australia.
Yeah...

I'm one of those people who give P platers a bad name I'm afraid, with my supposedly reckless driving (read: I have a tiny 2-door with pretty rims, and a loud exhaust, and therefore must be speeding). Dang, that made me sound like a whiney brat...
I own a 1993 Eunos 30X (Mazda MX3, whatever you want to call it), because I'm poor and such. I do love it though, with it's lousy air conditioning, it's tendency to overheat, and it's lack of 3rd gear.

Last edited:
:welcome: everybody. Kay, you might want to join the Not A Dude club :).

I'm Josh. I've been a lurker for a while now, and I'm a big Top Gear fan of course. I live in the States.

:welcome: vdub and Josh.

To each and every member at Finalgear.com

To each and every member at Finalgear.com

I wanna take the time and say to each and every person over here
"THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING PART OF THIS COMMUNITY"
Why?
Coz I love Top Gear as it makes me laugh when I feel crappy and what not...

Hello everyone!

My name is Matt, and I'm 32 years old and live in Pennsylvania in the USA. My wife and I got exposed to Top Gear last year thanks to a friend...and thanks to the internet and BBC America we have become huge fans of the show. As you can guess, my name is inspired by my favorite presenter, James May (for his dry sense of humor, his ability to play comic foil to Jeremy and Richard, and his knowledge of cars.)

Cars are a passion in my life, and sort of my job, as I work for my state Dept. of Transportation. I currently own a Chevy Cobalt LS, which I wish had a more powerful engine. I love that car, but I wish I could have a British hot hatch like a Focus ST or a Astra VXR (preferably with paddle shifters. I can't drive nor have never attempted to drive a manual.).

I also love heavy metal music and all kinds of rock music, travelling, sports (especially Formula 1! GO LEWIS! GO MCLAREN!), and lots of other stuff. I've been married for 6 years and have an 11 month old daughter.

So, if there are any TG fans from the USA (especially the Mid-Atlantic) feel free to say hello! I also would love to chat with fans from the UK and around the world. Any Formula 1, McLaren or Lewis Hamilton fans can drop me a line as well.

Keep the pedal to the metal!