INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

:welcome: Brent.

Hey everyone,

I'm Ian and I've just moved in next door and wondered if I could borrow a cup of sugar...

Or more to the point, I'm Ian and I'm a Web Designer and blogger from Lichfield in the UK. I've been a life long car nut and am disgusted at myself for taking so long to join the Final Gear forums.

But I'm here now and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better.

Hey everyone,
I've been visiting finalgear.com (love the site!) and the forums for sometime but have never posted before, so thought I might start :) . My name is Nick, I'm from Ft. Lauderdale, FL, but am living in Columbia, SC right now for Collage studying Physics. I love cars and anything with a big engine; I have a 97 Mustang GT for a daily driver, a 67 Camaro that I'm restoring, and for fun on weekends I run a 12' hovercraft around Lake Murray. Currently suffering from TopGear withdraw :) nice to be at the forums now. -Nick

Hey guys I figured my first post should be a introduction one. I am a second year student at VCU in Richmond, Va majoring in Business Management. I started into motorsports when I was 13 when my dad and I built a 1965 Ac Cobra kit car. After learning how to drive a manual with the cobra, I started autocrossing when I got my learners. I then moved to open track days and sold my daily drive to build a spec e30 race car for the Nasa series.

I look forward to contributing to the forum.

-Brandon

:hmm: I guess I should do one of these.

Hey all, I've lurked here a while, been registered here a while, and just now decided to post. I got hooked on TG a couple years ago when my friend showed it to me, and I'm pretty sure I've seen almost every single episode (though I'm sure most of you have, too :lol:).

I guess I can start contributing to the community now! :w00t:

hey guys new here. as i can see by try to make a post that thinging are a little diff for the new ppl.

any any love top gear. love this site very helpful.

any way ill be sticking around

Allow myself to introduce myself

Allow myself to introduce myself

I'm new to the forum. I'm from pennsylvania. (Not all Americans are mindless nascar fans LOL) I've introduced Top Gear to two friends and my dad. I love to show. Best show on TV.

:welcome: beemdubau and swich

Hi all, long time listener first time poster. Love the banter. Love Top gear. Thanks!

intro

intro

hello there, I'm James from southern africa, big big fan of top gear.

Hello, Good day everyone

Hail from Malaysia, nothing all that special there. It all just seems to be a speck of dust down here. Roar!

Car owned:
1. BMW 530d E60 (love the torque)
2. BMW 318is E36 (Done up for track)

I visit the track quite often, lovely place. Btw, it's the Sepang Formula 1 Track.

Do hope that we will have a pleasant time here

Hi, my english is really poor, so excuse me for this.

My name is Ventsislav, i live in Sofia/Bulgaria, drive Maserati GranTurismo S.
I work in BTV, very similar to BBC bulgarian television.
Now we work to make Top Gear Bulgarian Version, but there's some major problems with that.
In my free time i like to do some crazy stuffs, like a snowboarding, fly with my wing, jump with bundji rope, sliding my car in some car park, between the other cars (like a stunt man, but not so good) and more.
I'm a big fan of Top Gear UK, especially when everything goes wrong with the presentors. This show is pure fun for me. I like this site and forum very much, cause it have everything in it. I will be glad to meet some good people here.

Hello! I'm from Arizona. I love cars and I'm huge Top Gear fan. I'm interested in participating in amateur motorsport but need to learn so I'm here.

Good evening/morning/afternoon to all. I have been reading threads on this forum for a few months now and have absolutely loved everything i have read.

I am a huge fan of Top Gear and have been watching it since the late nineties(despite being only 17 years old).
I also know for a fact that I watch way too much Top Gear. AND I DONT CARE! (I am one of those people who watch numerous amounts of Top Gear on the Top Gear Channel(Dave)

Hello I'm Jacky, from Hong Kong, went to the local Top Gear Live couple weeks ago, been a long term Top Gear fan (since Tiff was there reviewing the McLaren F1) and here to submit for the shirt design. Wish me luck!