INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

:welcome:. You'll fit in.

Hey Mischief, you missed one. ^^:p

Whats up everyone. Long time TG fan from Los Angeles. NO, I'm not a fat American.

:welcome: Evo-dude

Nice car :cool: - lots of members have Scoobys but not seen many Evos, post pics in General Automotive>Post Your Car

Note to all American Guests, we know your not all fat. :)
(c.35% of Forum members here are American.)

Well i have my moments, lol.

Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone

Never intro'd myself either. Learnt to drive in a Morris Mini Deluxe 67 and have loved them since and did some v minor mini racing. First driving experince was releasing the handbrake and reversing my mums Beetle down the drive and nearly into the neighbours fence. I was 3. Saved by mum (and the bell). Something about it must have been exciting cos cars have had a bit of an exciting edge since. Particularly early Uk ones. Not knowledgable or anyting but I hunt around here occasionally and enjoy.
BalGal.

Hey Im Rohit Venkat, originally from India now staying in the United States. Learnt to drive in a Maruti 800 the little suzuki with an 800 cc engine. The only decent car available in India at the time. When I was 17 dad got a Hyundai Accent ( Not the 3 cylinder diesel phew!!). I actually liked this one because it had power everything compared to the 800. I did have a motorcycle briefly a TVS Victor, ask google if you dont know this one :mrgreen:, And now I drive a 2001 Ford focus, It took me 3 months to find one with a manual trans. But it was worth it. Im a Mclaren fan from the days of Hakkinen and have been one ever since. Used to like WRC untill Mitsubishi pulled out. If anybody is around Bangalore India and needs to know about good driving roads(without traffic :D ) give me a buzz........

:welcome:

Harro!

I'm sukkaFOO. I play video games for a living. I drive an '05 Subaru Impreza WRX sedan (the best year, of course. And, yes, I said sedan).

I mostly just stop by to pirate videos, but occasionally read the forums if there is an interesting article posted on the main page.

Hey everyone. Joined these forums since I've been a TG fan for a long time and have always used this site to get my TG info and episode links.

I live in Florida and drive a 2005 Subaru Legacy GT. It's got a few things done to it, but nothing crazy yet. :devil:

Hi every one! My name is Ken, and I'm from Vancouver, WA USA (the not-so-pretty Vancouver). Big TG fan, obviously. Current cars are '09 Suby Forrester (wife and I share) and '73 Dodge Dart (rod-storing), motorcycles are '08 Suzuki V-Strom 650 (my daily driver), '03 Aprilia Tuono and my wife has a '99 Kawasaki EX250.

Currently un-employed (I blame Bush) but my usual profession is selling electrical equipment.

Hi Guys, I'm Sebastien from France, so first of all sorry for my poor english !
I decided to join these forum because I'm a real fan of TG and I'm trying to catch every video I can found.
BTW, I'm also a Best Motoring enthousiast as I'm quite into japanese cars as I'm driving a Honda S2000.
Thanks ;)

Hello to all... new to this forum.

My name is Francis and I am from Gatineau in Qu?bec, at just a few km from Ottawa, the city of the worst drivers of the world. So, be aware if you pass by Ottawa ! As my home language is French, please forgive some grammar mistakes... I am working as a manager in a garage and I am driving a 2008 Honda Accord EX-L 4 cylinder. I also have 4 cats.

My biggest passion is cars. My life is cars. I change my car every 1 or 2 years... I also have a collection of 6500 car brochures from all over the world. I am someone who like, or dislike. So I hate North American journalists who aren't able to give an opinion. Every article is a listing of manufacturer's press releases. This is why I like Top Gear so much. Thay always said what they think. Here, no one would says that a Chevrolet Aveo is rubbish. Clarkson yes.

My second passion is travels. I like to travel and see different countries, differents things... and different cars ! I had the chance to see 13 countries (mostly in Europe), and I will add 5 more this summer. My favourite city is Stockholm, the most surprising Tallinn (Estonia). The other thing I like about travels, is taking the plane... and seeing planes in airports.

My favourite car... Aston Martin V8 Vantage
The cars I hated the most... Chrysler and Hybrids

Hi to all.

My name is Markus and I live in Germany near Stuttgart. I'm studying Mechatronics which I don't like very much, to be honest. My ride is am BMW Z4 which I like very much. I started my motoring career with a BMW e30 with a small 1.6l engine.

Enough so far I think.

GretzZz

Aloha!
Have been a long time lurker, so thought it was about time to say hello.:D
Love the site. You guys seem to find the best TG news.

Welcome to the site Kiwi72riv!

Good to have another Kiwi on board:)

Well, I've been a member for a while now and have enjoyed reading , so I thought I'd post and introduce myself. I'm your average American female. I'm not so interested in cars, but I know funny when I see it. I caught my first episode of Top Gear when I left BBC American on after a Torchwood rerun. When I laughed so hard I was grateful for commercials to catch my breath, I knew I'd keep watching what I had repeatedly turned off as "some kind of car show" previously. I drive a boring '02 Passat, which needs to be replaced but still gets me where I'm going, generally. So I love Top Gear (I'm all caught up from series 1 on), and your forum is nice. I like a place where people post with words strung along mostly in sentences, those old fashioned things with proper words, punctuation, and a capital letter or two.