INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

25 From California.

1st car: 94 Ford Cobra, Red
2nd car: 94 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo, Red
3rd car: 2006 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4x4

Current Bike: 2006 Ducati 800SS

Hi
I'm Ruth, from adelaide, australia.
My BF (Olie) told me to introduce myself here. :)

Mostly into Photography and Photoshoping, i work as an actor and a photographer at a jewellery manufacturers.

so.....
umm,
HI!
;)

Greetings

38 from UK.

Recent motors include:

mazda RX8
BMW 330ci
Alfa 156 (Qualifies me as a true petrol head) and yes it broke down a lot

Now driving a clapped out mondeo :cry: damned credit crunch

Welcome!

Desmo from Sweden.

My rides

Volvo S60 R -04
Porsche 964 RS -92
Ducati Hypermotard S -07

I have been a member of this site for months and a grateful partaker of its generous TG torrents for the last 2 years. I just have never gotten around to actually getting involved in the community. Fixing that now!

I'm 23 year old 9th grade world history teacher here in the states with an unhealthy addiction to motoring racing...I'd spend the next 20 mins typing out all the different racing series i like so I'll just go ahead and say all of it. I love teaching but I really would rather be racing...oh fate.

Anyways, greetings and thanks in advance for some good motoring discussions...

INTRODUCTION TO ME

INTRODUCTION TO ME

Hi im Deftworker. From London. As you can see from the name im pretty skilled...mechanic. thats about it. nice 1

Hi!

A few words to introduce myself...

I'm Shaman, 22 years old, i come from the beautifoul coast of Croatia...
Been an inactive member of this forum for a while now, and just minutes ago i decided to make an account, it's always good to make some new friends...:D

My interests are Top Gear, cars in general, motor sport, marine engineering etc...

I'm a student of the Faculty of Maritime Studies, Maritime Engineering, 2nd year.

Getting in with already formed "crew" here will be tough but I'll try my best...:)

yo i'm antonio from buckeye, az and i'm a huge porsche fan

Hey everyone,

I'm SpitfireMK461 from Virginia USA, about an hour outside of DC. I'm 20 and studying Aerospace Engineering at The Ohio State University.

1st (and only (currently)) car: 2002 Mini Cooper.

I've been using FinalGear for Top Gear torrents since Season 8, and I just now figured I'd join the community after lurking for so long.

Hello Im new here, from Brazil!

I like the Top Gear and Final Gear shows!
As I can see, there are many good information here!

Bye!:cool:

Hi. I'm from Texas and I just discovered Top Gear about 3 weeks ago. I'm already driving my husband crazy making him bit torrent the whole show for me. I don't understand why it's not available on DVD!