INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hey Final Gear,
I'm Mark. I've been using your site forever to get my Top Gear fix. Now that my second favorite auto show (Garage 419) is on here I finally made the leap to join the forums.

Hi all!
I'm Eduardo from Argentina. I'm 28 and I been watching Top Gear for years thanks to internet, and about a year thanks to this site!
I feel like I'm in a group therapy :p
Well... see ya in the forum!
:)

Hello from Ypsilanti, Michigan

Hello from Ypsilanti, Michigan

Love Top Gear.
I used to be into "Classic Cars"-- had a 1970 Mustang, a 1965 Chevy Impala (Caprice)...
Then I got into 1990's Japanese cars. Liked Nissans best, for the torque, or "torques" as Jeremy would say. : )

Now, --though I used to swear I would never drive one, associating them with intolerable people I recall from high school--, i bought an '98 BMW for four grand and I love it.

Last year, when I got sick of front wheel drive, I had the choice between the (RWD) 240SX Nissan, or... an older, affordable E36. I struck out into the unknown, and haven't regretted it.

Hi I live in Benoni South Africa, I have a Mazda 323 GTX BF. I am looking for ways to strenghten the 4WD gearbox on my car so any advice will be helpful.

Hi all,

25, Long time lover of most things cars, but living in SF, drive a car to pathetic to even mention here.
Huge Top Gear fan.

Glad to have discovered this. Hilarious stuff.

Welcome jhason :welcome:, lots of Californians here including some from SF.

On the car front, check out the Car and Motorcycle Register* which will show we have all sorts of member?s vehicles here, including some with no wheels at all.:glare:

Enjoy the forums & post away. :)

*due to admin reasons, new members may only register their vehicles after twenty posts.

Hello all.

Aerospace engineering student from Monash univeristy in Melbourne. Got refered to by DTMracer to this site for my fix of Top Gear :)

Hope to have a good time here. And I need a car with more POWER!!!

Hello everyone,

I'm Mornblade. I live in the land of eternal road construction (Illinois), and am a big fan of TopGear.

I drive a almost completely stock 2001 Chevy Blazer, and ride a modified 1997 Kawasaki Vulcan 800. I am also working on a 1974 Ford Pinto with a bit of an engine upgrade.

I've joined the forums in hopes of keeping up with TopGear news as well as learn a little here and there about other cars, bikes, and photography (another interest of mine).

Who knows, I may even have something to contribute... but I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

Hey, been a long time lurker. Really enjoy all the info thats being thrown around here. Great resource for all us top gear fans.

Hello everyone my name is Aron and i have been a "leecher" of these forums for some time and have been meaning to sign up here for a while now haha.
I live in Australia, in the South Sydney suburbs. (but not there at this very second since my parents have gone overseas to Europe and i will be here at my brothers place for the next month :p).

One thing is for sure, i am a huge TG fan; my brother was the one who introduced it to me, and i have been watching it ever since then. TGA on the other hand is a bit iffy....i am still yet to be blown away by TGA, but the TGA test track is not far from where i live so assuming the show is filmed somewhere near there i should go see it some time i guess lol.

:welcome: everyone! Enjoy the forums.

@Rossa AU - It's "lurker". ;) Leeches don't seed the torrents.

:welcome: everyone! Enjoy the forums.

@Rossa AU - It's "lurker". ;) Leeches don't seed the torrents.

Hey and yea i say leecher cause i have been leeching TG & TGA torrents of you guys for a little while hahaha :rolleyes:

Hi, all.

Hi, all.

I suppose I should introduce myself, or at least my interest in Top Gear. A friend lent me a set of DVDs full of TG episodes. Although I know little about driving (there are the bits that make the wheels move and the bits that make the wheels stop moving and that about covers it) and cars in general, I instantly fell in love with the show. Hammond's my favourite presenter.
So, uh, yeah. :)

Hello everyone! I joined the site a while ago, but am just now getting around to introducing myself. I got hooked on Top Gear while studying at the University of Aberdeen and haven't missed an episode since. Can't wait for the next season to start!!!!

Hello!

Introducin'my self. Im from Caracas... I found TG zappin' the web for stuff related to Formula 1, I must say its amazing this amount of info y'can find here. I'll be here posting things about the 2009 season...

Go McLaren!!!!

Hi there, i'm from Melbourne Australia and have been a lurker on the forums for a good 2 years now, but just never had much to say in the past :)

Thought that now this site is set as my homepage i should contribute!!