INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hi I'm Bryan. Im 19 and i love Top Gear, Fifth Gear, Rallying, F1, JGTC/SuperGT, ALMS/LMS, and DTM (whenever i can catch it).

Btw i've been looking around and I cant post a new thread on the Fifth Gear, whats that song thread, so i was wondering if anyone knew the song that was played during the second season episode 5 when Tiff was test driving the Enzo, but apparently its only the U.S version when they changed the music. I heard the same song during the show "How do they make it", when they were showing the aircraft carrier segment. sorry I know this is the wrong part but I just really wanted to know. Ive been looking for it since they showed it in 2002.

Hello

Hello

I am Lance from Florida, USA. I love Top Gear, have all episodes from all seasons and watch them daily. Love F-1 and IRL/CART racing. And remember: "It's not what you drive, it's how you drive it." Clarkson.
dscf0003-1144.jpg

Last edited:
Greetings! Nick from San Fran. here... Just wanted to say hello and that I'm looking forward to chatting it up with you fellow car folk. Been long time car enthusiast and have owned pretty much everything under the sun. I live for F1 and the WRC so I'm sure we will all get along. I just picked up an XJR last week and I have to say that you Brit's make a damn fine car ;)

See you all around...

Hey everyone. I`m a Canadian transplant now living here in Fukuoka, Japan. Don`t laugh at the name of the city, it`s for real. I am a fan of the all the shows here and watch them regularily online. I just bought myself a `08 VW GTI and I also loving riding my Honda NSR250SE motorcycle.

Hey there, my name is Marc, 29 year old foundryworker from Sweden. Watching both Top Gear and Fifth Gear when time allows it. Some of the hobbies i throw myself into is: Collecting odd french cars (Peugeot 605 SV24 and Peugeot 305 GT so far), rebuilding engines, attending trackdays with old rustbuckets and collecting heaps of car parts. Also got a few non-motor related hobbies of odd and strange character, but that is another story. ;)

hello ,

i'm Angela but you may call me Ang. I don't drive @ all. i've always loved cars . just got into Top Gear for the past 3 months. now i got a crush . i'm quit shy not that much of a poster.
i do spend a lots of time watching tv 24/7 .

cheers

Was one of the early civilian emergency drivers 12 years ago inspired a voluntary service which has saved thousands of lives every year and because of my illness never have been recognised for it, almost recieved a historic church calling C of E, but was left abandoned with little more than 4% of the energy for my body to survive on as the medics do not believe in this illness so things went badly. Have been told to stay quiet so have little to say about that one why should I be embarrassed it seem unjust.

Love driving out and about, suffer from M.E and drive Volvo V70 R design from a leading U.K disabled motoring scheme. Motoring remains a passion of mine.

Would like to get out on a track day out some where and have an ambition to prove to people like my family disabled motorists can be talented drivers (as none of my folk will get in car with me, Bizarre:censored:)!

How ever am not that well financed so would love to know how to get into motor racing in the U.K. Any hints?

Cheers, so look forward to hearing from you all soon!:)

Hi FG and a question.

Hi FG and a question.

Hello Final Gear, nice site you have.

This will be my first of, hopefully, many around here. As like most of you, in all probability, I am a car fan and have a partiality for precision & cutting edge technology along with it but anything stereotypical that is directed at men I find MEGA!

As something to kick my entrance off, I noticed you have several 'Whats this song' threads, I have a particular song that has driven me mad since last week. If anybody watched the Spanish Formula 1; In the BBC's coverage of the build-up to the Formula 1 last week they had Rubens Barrichello and Martin Brundle do a track review, what is the song playing from 21:40 onwards to the end of that track review? It sounds like such a fast techno instrumental with a lot of instruments, I would really like to know what it is.

Anyways, even if you can not help me with the song, I hope to hear from you and get rested on the furniture of the site.

Cheers,
Pry.

Hello every1

Hello every1

I spent the last few years almost half of my time browsing in this forum and thought it would be a good idea to finally join. I'm considering myself a TopGear fan since I stumbled upen some videos @ youtube. I quickly found my way onto this forum, so it didn't take long until I watched my first entire episode (the one with the Panda vs Runner challenge and the Sagaris).

I like to drive smoothly but considerably fast (got schooled by delivering pizzas).

I hope to contribute on this site at least a bit but most of the time I could be too lazy...:mrgreen:

Oi!

I'm Zack, 20, currently reside in the hell that is North Carolina. My love of cars started with Gran Turismo and Need for Speed but a good friend of mine turned me on to Top Gear and it was all down hill form there. I have gone back and seen the whole show in its current format and loved every bit of it.

I dont technically have a license or a car (kinda working a shite job and cant afford) but being that I live in a rural community, the back roads are my best friends.

I love all cars but Aston Martins have a tingly effect on my gentlemen's region.

Hello everyone, been lurking around the forums for a year or so, finally decided to register. I'm currently building a street/strip mustang but the project has been put on hold due to funding issues. anyway love the site and figured I'd register and try to contribute something for a change :lol:

First time poster :)

Been a fan of Top-gear for a couple of years and stumbled across this place last year..and just got around to registering recently :)
(also a great big "thank you" to the people running this place :)

No drivers license & no car atm. (yes..i suck ) ;)

Long time forum watcher and Final Gear visitor...but now a first time poster!

I've been watching TG religiously for the last 2+ years and have every episode all the way back to Season 01x01; ahh that Zonda!

Been a GTI driver (between the Mk IV and V) since 2003 and think this site is brilliant!