INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hy everyone from Romania, Constanta city! "been watching TG re-runs on my PC over and over and over and over, etc. since it started. Such a great show with millions of ideas that empoweres the presenters, directors, THE STIG! and cars! Super!
Can only say one thing: POWERRRRRRRRRR!:lol:

Hello guys,

Name's Lewis. Been in Shanghai for about 2 years now.

I've owned,

1983 Volkswagen Golf (Scrapped in 2003) :sad:

1995 Volkswagen Golf (Sold in 2003) :sad:

2000 Jaguar XKR (Car in Canada) :D

2005 Volkwagen Santana 3000 (Technically a Mk II Passat) (Car in China) :?

I'll be quick and simple because I DID write a long message but my friend's computer managed to delete it just as I was about to enter it.

I've been a Top Gear fan for about a year now, after having been introduced to it by my parents. I'm a rising senior in high school and I live on the East Coast of the US. I have previously lived in England and Canada.

And I came here for the Macro Thread. It is absurdly awesome.

Hello!
My name is Davor from Rijeka in Croatia, and I have been a huge fan of Top Gear thanks to this site! 21 years old and single. I'm driving a 99 Ford Focus 1.6. I don't like to write too much!!

Greets from CRO

Thanks:cool: in behalf of the team :may::hammond::jeremy::stig:

how's it going petrolheads
I'm 28 from Michigan, been watching top gear for a few years now. Joined the forum because I just read the format of Jay Leno's new show and wanted to bitch about him stealing the star in a reasonably priced car bit for his new show. He is gonna have celebs do laps in alternative energy cars.
Anybody have thoughts?

Greetings from Michigan fellas.

I've been faithfully watching TG for a while now and have only known about this site for about a year and finally registered.

Hi, my name is Mehdi, i'm a 24 years old French guy living in north of France, had no car for the moment, but i had 2 cars when i was "young", a ford orion 1.8D CLX..:thumbsdown: and a VW Golf 2 1.6L petrol powered.. better than the first one.. i have sold it 2 years ago and had no car since this time, the saxo of my girlfriend is enough.. instead i have a Triumph Street Triple since October 2007.. I'll buy a new car when enough space to park 2, it's not very easy in apartment and town center..

Excuse me by advance for all the mistake i can do, i haven't speak english for several years now..

Forgot to say that i'm an absolute fan of top gear..

I don't believe I ever posted here. I've just been lurking for the most part and recently decided to become a more active member.

My name is Rich, I'm from the New York City area. I've been watching Top Gear seriously for about 4 years now, and proudly own every episode on my HD. I daily drive an '05 Evo VIII, lightly modified and still reliable. I do all of the work on the car, aside from tuning, myself. I never go anywhere without my Valentine 1 and Trapster iPhone application. The car sees some trackdays and HPDE's, but most of the time it's commuting and fighting the good fight on the local NYC highways.

I've recently become seriously interested in S2000's, still waiting for a friend of mine to lend me the keys to his stock '08. I would love to own a white one and have it as a weekend car. Someday I also aspire to own a black Porsche 964, or 993 turbo.

evo12002.jpg

nice one.. i would like to have an Evo VII, which is my favourite Evo, but it's not very easy in France to find one.. Not sold here and few imports..

checkin the site for 3 years now cause of the uploads but registered some days ago XD

hey all!
keep it coming

and THX a lot for the FTPs :)

Hello from Wethersfield, CT

Sorry been lazy to log on to look on some locked thread...

1st Car: 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX modded at 423 whp.... SOLD
2nd Car: 1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS-T..... accident.
3rd Car: 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT..... Daily driving
4th Car: 2008 Mazdaspeed 3.

hi my name is hesham. I am from Cairo.Egypt. I study communication engineering. I am 22 years old.
I like cars world so much and I love TopGear series.
My first car was opel corsa and the second one is opel astra 2008

Last edited:
Hi from sunny Singapore. Really looking forward to remainder of F1 and motogp series. Hoping to learn about racing underground from anyone who has experience with it?

Shout out from Toronto. Site's brilliant, and really appreciate all the work everyone's put into this place to keep it awesome.