INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hey peoples im new to forum, I'm DegenerateXVR. I'm a big fan off Top gear and i currently drive a modified peugeot 106 and a VXR8. :D

Hi guys,
I am Mukul from San Francisco. I love cars and want to go into Automotive photography. Currently I am going to school at San Francisco. Hope to have a great time here!
Regards,
Torqueguru.

HAI GUYZ!!!!:wave:

Been a long time fan of this site, always getting the new Top Gear episodes.

I'm joining the site as I saw the t-shirt design contest and want to submit an idea.

Huge car nut, grew up Chevy pushrod with Corvettes.

I currently own:
'95 Twin Turbo 3000GT (fun car)
'04 Crossfire (Wife's daily driver)
'06 Sonata (My daily driver)

A big thank you to those who run and maintain this site.

-John

I just saw this banner at the top of the page after I had already posted in a few threads, so here's my bit of info.

My name is Andrew, I'm 26 and live in Bartlesville, OK. I graduated from Oklahoma State University in 2004 with a degree in Computer Engineering, then attended Carnegie Mellon and obtained my masters last year, in the same discipline. During school I interned/worked for IBM in various places, and am now employed full time with the company as a Computer Resources Manager.

I have two vehicles, the most recent being a 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. Nothing fancy, V6 5-speed; just something easy on gas to commute in. And it comes in handy if I ever need to haul anything. My second vehicle is a 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass 442 W30 that I bought in high school, and it just included the body. I've been restoring it ever since then as time/money has allowed. It is running as of right now, with a fancy new paint job, but the old 455 still needs its overhaul once I get the few remaining parts. Basically all I'm reusing is the block. Hopefully I should have it done within the next year.

And I guess I need to put in here that I'm a huge Top Gear fan. I began watching back during season 4 and have been hooked ever since (I've visited the forums occasionally, but never registered until now). It's by far my favorite show on TV, with House and some others very close behind. I love motor sports of all kinds (except NASCAR; nothing against it, but it's just not for me), especially F1 and IRL as well as the ALMS and any other touring car races that are on TV. One day I want to go watch some of the 24 Hours of Le Mans and/or the F1 race at Monaco.

That's about it. Hope to see everyone around. :)

Signing in after lurking for a while...

Mercedes Benz enthusiast, dieselhead (petrolhead too), shutterbug, and Top Gear & Fifth Gear fan here from southern California.

I personally drive an 83 300D, my wife brings the 89 190E 2.6. Have a look at my signature for my Flickr gallery...

Looking forward to many years on this forum, as I have been on several others. :)

Great to be here!!

I'm an S2000 owner that enjoys windy/twisty Central Texas hill country roads.
Ever since I started watching Top Gear last year, I've been hooked.:mrgreen:

Oh hai guys!
I'm EJ, 17 years old, not a guy and live in the eastern part of Europe, which is why my english is not perfect, but I try my worst. I tend to like black leather, high speeds, taking stuff apart and putting it back together, heavy machinery and generally doing dangerous (and sometimes downright stupid) things - got some pretty nifty scars to show for it < so obviously not your typical bird. I'm a huge fan of Top Gear and absolutely love anything car-ish - I can drive, but I don't have my license yet, hoping to get it the beginning of next year. Sadly I speak sarcasm as a 3rd language and tend to make rather dirty jokes, so if anyone's offended, tell me...so I can do it again later :)

Hello,

Visited the main site for a while before joining the forum. I am an ex-pat Londoner living in Atlanta, USA. I work in tech support for Home Depot Corporate (don't act impressed, I know my station). I've been a fan of Top Gear even since the days of Quentin Wilson and that bald bloke who I think was a rally driver. I also have watched 5th Gear throughout the years and thoroughly enjoy it.

I drive an 89 Toyota Supra Turbo. Bought at first as a project (ruined body and electrics, transmission and other things) and it's now my daily driver. I now LOVE Top Gear because of the cheap car challenges, they are so reminiscent of my many trials and tribulations trying to get my car to do what it's supposed to.

Just to add to this, my daily driver is now a BMW M5 (2002).

Sorry, I'm showing off.

Hi, I'm Tamara, but I usually go by Demyx.

I'm 20 years old from Canada, and my friends are brave to be in the car while I'm driving, tend to speed, and love power, and for some reason it all started after I watched Top Gear about a half a dozen times... gee.

No job so I can't buy a really sweet car, but I can brag about my dad's 1957 Thunderbirds. That's right ThunderbirdS!. ha!.. Mint condition too. Anyway someday I hope for a Shelby Cobra, btw I totally blame Top Gear (again) for my love of them.

Actually, I never really looked at cars before Top Gear, minus the Porsche, and Mustangs. Now it's like omg there's a ... well.. er.. in my town I'll be damn lucky to see a good car.

Hello im new here

my name is Andrew, i am 22 and i am from New Jersey, (USA)

here is my car

IMG_7946.jpg

IMG_7961.jpg

That is a wicked Turbo beetle Andrew! :cool:

Though I think my favorite part is the ammo box license plate mount.

-John

Hi all

I live in Melbourne and enjoy Top Gear very much. The Australian version needs some improvement though although it is slowly getting there.

I also enjoy watching these show as I do a spot of cohosting myself on an international IPTV show about radio related topics (go to Youtube and search on 'Amateurlogic' episodes 13 and later). I am thinking of using some of the techniques I've seen in Top Gear in future segments I produce

Regards Peter

Hello, My name is Andrew i am 17.
I live in Canada, i am a Topgear fan and a motoring enthusiast. I am interested in japanese and european cars not american too much.
I own but dont drive yet because it need repair. 91 SAAB 900 S hatchback, right now i learn to drive in a 94 Mercedes Benz C230.

I am an enthusiast of formula 1 and rallying.

for any xbox players out there I usually play Forza Motorsport 2 but i am usually offline.

I'm Max

I currently live in Boston but I have actually started to plan the big move over to Europe (Although it is a bit early...just started college :p). I have actually JUST started to watch Top Gear. One of my favorite things to do is come home after a long day, smoke my smoke and watch a couple episodes of the best show..IN THE WORLD.

I've owned only one car in my life....Lexus RX300, and it was a hand me down.

Anyways, I really enjoy watching rallying on TV and wherever else its availible (sp?). A buddy of mine has an '09 WRX Impreza and I have taken that out into the forest a couple times but thats really the extent of my driving career.

Welcome all, I particularly like your username, Max. :D