INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

WOAH! Um, why did this thread sneak down to the Off-Topic section?

Yeah I was just thinking the same thing. I don't really think it belongs here, how many years was it up top for?

^Nice going. :D

Hello everyone!

My name is Liz, I'm 26 years old, from Kansas City, Missouri USA. I've begun watching Top Gear within the last year or so, but I'm hopelessly hooked. I'm no motorhead by any stretch of the imagination. I've never actually owned a car, in fact I've never even had a driving license. I have panic attacks behind the wheel, so that's probably better for everyone ;) I think Top Gear transcends all of that though. I love the humor. I love the way Clarkson, May, & Hammond interact. And I love watching a show that both my husband & I can get something out of.

I had been watching the archived episodes on Hessmo.com, but with their legal troubles :( I was referred here. I'm still working out the kinks of learning how to torrent, but I think I'm getting used to it. I've even begun torrenting Oz & James's Big Wine Adventure, which I adore.

Anyway, it's nice to be here and I hope I can immerse myself more in this board. Just from looking at this one thread, I see that someone likes Zero Punctuation, which I also love, so I think I'll fit right in.

*edited to add* Ok, quick question. I know that I'm a member with under two posts, and that I will have to wait until my posts clear the moderation queue... but how long does that take? I did a few posts after my first one this afternoon, and none of them have shown up yet. I only ask because after submitting my first post, my computer froze, and I was unsure if it got posted, so I retyped it and tried to post it again. I'm mortified that I may have got banned for multi-posting already. Any help is appreciated!

Last edited:
*edited to add* Ok, quick question. I know that I'm a member with under two posts, and that I will have to wait until my posts clear the moderation queue... but how long does that take? I did a few posts after my first one this afternoon, and none of them have shown up yet. I only ask because after submitting my first post, my computer froze, and I was unsure if it got posted, so I retyped it and tried to post it again. I'm mortified that I may have got banned for multi-posting already. Any help is appreciated!

Firstly :welcome:

Beeing new and posting stuff with links/pics/references to *.com/ect. will result in a trip to the moderation queue, writing just normal text should go strait through.

So, Im levi, and i am have been watching top gear since there were clips on youtube of it, then i started watching it on bbc America which was no fun, because it was always just pot luck of which ones came one. Then, a great friend told me about an awesome site that has links to download them, so i have been using this site for about six months and decided to join now.

as for my love of cars, i am a total GM enthusiast. I have had a Black 4th gen Camaro since i got my license, and ordered my 2010 2LT RS CGM Camaro 4/25/09. even though i put that as what i currently drive, sadly it is not, yet, the car is expected to be here the first of October. I am soo looking froward to that day, as well as the day that top gear says more than "what if its good" about the 5th gen Camaro. I am sure they will be harsh on the amount of under steer the car has.

I'm Emily, 21, from the States. I like comic books, writing stories, and trail work.

I actually didn't like cars or driving until I watched Top Gear for awhile--in fact, for the past six years, I've avoided driving--don't even have a license--as I have a bit of a driving phobia. But since I've been watching Top Gear, I've been seriously considering conquering my driving phobia (retaking drivers' ed and everything--though, this time, it'll likely with someone far less insane and creepy than the original driving teacher was) and taking up working on cars as a hobby. It looks like it would be something fun and interesting and useful, so it's the best of all worlds.

So, um, yeah. That's it, really.

Howdy all. Richard here, 19 year old from Tasmania, Australia. I've been watching Top Gear for a couple of years now, and love it, it's one of the primary reasons I have the slightest interest in cars.

I work in the Audio/Lighting industry as a Roadie, I'm a guitarist/songwriter and an aspiring author/Contemporary History & English Literature Teacher. I rolled my very first car in 2007 two weeks after getting it, and had the accident occured 100 meters up/down the road, I wouldn't be here to tell the tale.

Want more info? PM me.

hello, my name is jamie, i am 23 and from the south east of england.

my hobbies and obsessions consist of much the usual. i love top gear and james may is a firm favourite hero of mine. my most favourite car would be the '65 ford mustang gt350 fastback. and i could only wish that i knew more about the mechanics side of cars but yeah, i'm terribly lazy.

hi, this is kinda family post on this email I am roni (sharon to those who know me) but my parental unit ( i am well overage lol) also uses this email as she doesnt know her way round.

I am a massive TG fan and have been since I can remember.. decided to start posting once I meant some Final Gear peps in the real world

Hello there!

Hello there!

Hi all, I've been a lurker for a few weeks now and I've finally plucked up the courage to join! 'Bout time!

So, yes, hello! I'm called LittleRed for some obvious reasons... I'm short and I'm a redhead!

I watched the last series of Top Gear on the tele-box and instantly loved in and have been catching up on youtube and google videos and what have you and find those bunch of three guys hilarious! Oh, I mean four! Forgot about old Stiggy. Hehe.

Not sure what else I can say... apart from my names Cat and I'm from Yorkshuh in' Norf.

That was proper Yorkshire talk that.

Lol, oh dear, I am tired, I'll stop now. :D