INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE

Hi My Username Is: Boss1996
Also My Xbox Live Gamertag Is Also: Boss1996
I Play Mainly: Halo 3 And Forza Motorsport 2
I Like To Watch Top Gear

Been lurking for a while, and thought I'd finally join. Hi, everyone :)

Welcome to FG to both of you.

Tinkerbelle if you're a girl you might want to check out the not-a-dude group :)

"This is a test of the Emergency Broadcast System. The broadcasters of your area in voluntary cooperation with the FCC and other authorities have developed this system to keep you informed in the event of an emergency."

"If this had been an actual emergency, you would have been instructed where to tune in your area for news and official information". :)

Hullo! I'm Rich, been stalking this place for a few days now, thought I'd finally take the plunge and register :)

hi, I'm David! Huge fan of top gear, watched all the eps!! I wish clarkson were transport minister... it would be so awesome.

I drive a turbo suby wrx sti xD as my daily and a citron for city stuff

O hai!! Name's Vivian. Gigantic fan of Top Gear for years.

Currently carless since i am a poor starving student from British Columbia. *cries*

Hey guys!
I'm Chris from Germany. Got introduced to TG by a german GranTurimo Forum, the episode was the german car show (which i liked very much) vs TG. But I sticked with TG :)

Just thrilled it's herel...

Just thrilled it's herel...

I was driving myself crazy trying to figure out what one of the music samples was, and I ran across this... a lifesaving site! Please to meet it/you all...
B :cool:

Hi,

My name is Goran Manov, 43, married, two sons, Neurologist, Chief of Neurological departament in hospital in Kumanovo, Macedonia. My all time favourite driver is Andrea de Cesaris and I (still) collect everything about him. Even I gave his name to my older son-Andrea
Mod note: no advertising without permission
So if someone of you have interesting pictures or articles about de Cesaris just send them to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

My name is Tibor Kozsik(23), from Hungary. I'm an IT university student and Java tester. I've got sick of hungarian motor shows a few years ago, and turned to other sources, until I've found Top Gear and Final Gear. Nowadays only watching these two.
I've been driving for 5 years so far. Mostly my good old PUG 206 1.4 8V. I've made some modifications on it, but it can't match my expectations!
I've made a promise to myself 2 years ago: "I'll own an Aston Martin DB9 in 10 years!" Since then, I've changed it to: any kind of Aston since DB9! :)

ps: btw My other mania is Apple branded tech stuff. I'm using them since 1999. Now owning about 10 products. :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I'm Brian. I've been on the website for a while now and decided its time to join the forum. I already found it very interesting and entertaining. Hope to be a long time member. :)

Hello! My name's Bec and I'm from Australia. I've been reading the FG forums for a while now, and have finally joined :D

I love Top Gear, and adore Richard Hammond. I am probably one of the few who also loves Top Gear Australia... :p

I'm SAM! I'm a GIRL! I absolutely looove Top Gear, easily my favourite show. I'm from Canada. I'm in love with Richard Hammond and have a crush on Jezza, but I'm not about to admit it :)

Oh, and I'm not old enough to own a car ):

Ohai.

I'm from Montana, in the US. I've got a couple saabs and an audi. I'm a network engineer, and spend way too much time on the internet :)